HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
anyone else find it interesting that the scrub receivers found a way to catch passes suddenly?

Anyone else find it interesting that they finally started using slants routinely in the same game? Its like we are catching up with the mid 2000's offenses now.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Anyone else find it interesting that they finally started using slants routinely in the same game? Its like we are catching up with the mid 2000's offenses now.

:lmao:

a little bit of imagination goes a long way. the chicken or egg argument about Loggains or Fox though, where are we with that? why the fuck have they not played like this the whole time?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
While the play choices improved some and even assignments improved a little. The Mecha of the improvement came due to the receivers running better routes. And catching the ball when it got to them. Hell Wright even made a stellar leap to pull down a pass that looked like it was thrown to baby Gronk. Add that to the fact that the Bungles coverage was sluggish. They sorely missed Birddick out there too.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good Lord Kyle Shanahan's Offense is awesome. The 49'rs are gonna be good for a while if he stays their HC... The separation his receivers got in that game was disgusting. Did the Texans forget how to cover receivers?

Also, back on track w/ the OP.... Trubs looked pretty good. I feel like he took several steps forward in his development yesterday. This is definitely uncharted territory for us Bears fans. I'm not really sure how to handle it. I'm curiously optimistic about Saturday's game. Not because I think we'll win, but because I'm enjoying watching Trubs grow even w/ the garbage he's given.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wasn't paying much attention to line play this game but Compton must be getting the hang of G reasonably well.

What is with Spartan and JG. It's not like we were ever in a position to outbid SF for him. They wanted more than a 1 on draft day and SF's current 2 is worth more than ours. Had they taken a 2 on draft day and SF or Cleveland weren't ready for the move, perhaps the draft would have gone differently, though I doubt it. Point is, we didn't have that opportunity. Projecting things that didn't or couldn't happen will lead you to becoming a conspiracy theorist.

Oh wait!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

a little bit of imagination goes a long way. the chicken or egg argument about Loggains or Fox though, where are we with that? why the fuck have they not played like this the whole time?

If I was GM I'd be having (would've had a long time ago) some individual meetings to find out why and someone would be fired (a long time ago).

That predictable play calling was inexcusable even back during Glennon's time.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:

They wanted to get fired?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is this Bears related? Must be a love affair.

Bears play football and it’s football. Just trying to put stuff out there for all to enjoy. Believe me, I had no idea it would cause such butt hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Bears play football and it’s football. Just trying to put stuff out there for all to enjoy. Believe me, I had no idea it would cause such butt hurt

Seriously what do you think about Trubisky and how he's been playing? You just sound like a hater.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously what do you think about Trubisky and how he's been playing? You just sound like a hater.

Have no hate for Trubisky. He’s not nearly as unlikeable as Cutler so it wouldn’t even be fun to hate on him. But it’s fun to hate on any type fanboys cause they’re just so silly.

Yesterday was the best I’ve seen from him. Everything seemed to be working for the Bears. Great run game, receivers getting open and John Fox even won a challenge. Probably a combination of Bengals having no fight left in them and Bears coaching ready to let Trubisky do more these last 4 games. I hope he becomes a top 10 QB in the league, really do. Just have to wait and see.