Mitch Trubisky Highlights - Bears vs. Bengals

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't read every thread, I'm the first to admit I could have missed things. I really do believe this group of posters insisting Trubisky is a bust does not exist. I do remember the quote from Vick VashalsX, or what ever his name is, it was pretty mild, 'he looks like he could be, so far' something like that. I don't know about a doctor. I'm not trolling or defending anyone calling Mitch a bust, I thought it was too early, now I think Mitch could be a legit NFL QB.

I really do think some posters are making a fake argument using one or two posts from a few weeks ago. Trying for an easy win in a non existent argument. I will continue to call them out until someone actually argues Trubisky is a bust. That won't happen, so all this little make believe bull shit is just a few dopes trying to win an argument against nothing and no one.

I don't think Mitchell Trubisky is a bust. If anyone disagrees with this statement, step up and say so. If no one disagrees we can stop posting this stupid shit, right?

Good, this Special person bit of CCS history is over.
I think the confusing is people are exactly saying “He is a Bust” but what they are saying can easily be interoperated that way.

For example if I said Kevin White is the worst pick in the last 10 years by any NFL team, but there is a chance if he stays healthy, learns how to run routes, and does major speed training that he might become a good WR.

A lot of people would take that as me calling him a bust. I think this is what is happening with Trubisky.

People say things like. “We have to face it Mitch is horrible, but he is young and could improve.” Or “Trubisky simple cannot ball the ball, but his WR aren’t helping” “We used a #2 overall pick on a QB that has scored as many TD as ST and D”

I am not saying you can not criticize the QB but you cant just make blanket statements either. I would be fine if people would say Mitch needs to learn to throw the ball away sooner, or he needs to identify where the blitz is coming from and know where his hot reads are. But just saying ignorant things like, Mith is playing real poor and that is not acceptable for a 1st round pick, is either trolling or just ignorant.

The people who thinks he is playing at a below average level please point out specifics and not say I saw him miss a lot of open recievers on the All-22.. either post the video or at least post the game time and down.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
You make good points, but The Bears were down more defensive starters than the Bengals were.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think the confusing is people are exactly saying “He is a Bust” but what they are saying can easily be interoperated that way.

For example if I said Kevin White is the worst pick in the last 10 years by any NFL team, but there is a chance if he stays healthy, learns how to run routes, and does major speed training that he might become a good WR.

A lot of people would take that as me calling him a bust. I think this is what is happening with Trubisky.

People say things like. “We have to face it Mitch is horrible, but he is young and could improve.” Or “Trubisky simple cannot ball the ball, but his WR aren’t helping” “We used a #2 overall pick on a QB that has scored as many TD as ST and D”

I am not saying you can not criticize the QB but you cant just make blanket statements either. I would be fine if people would say Mitch needs to learn to throw the ball away sooner, or he needs to identify where the blitz is coming from and know where his hot reads are. But just saying ignorant things like, Mith is playing real poor and that is not acceptable for a 1st round pick, is either trolling or just ignorant.

The people who thinks he is playing at a below average level please point out specifics and not say I saw him miss a lot of open recievers on the All-22.. either post the video or at least post the game time and down.

Okay, some good things in there, but you never addressed my point. Posters turning any criticism into a chance to white knight for Mitch, claiming he is being called a bust. IMO these guys want an easy win, so they make a fake argument and claim victory when no one else is calling him a bust, but no one ever did really, it's just a bullshit weak ass move by pussies that couldn't hang in a real debate.

Bust is a very specific criticism, it means one thing only, you can't turn "bad footwork when pressured this week, but fixable" into Trubisky is a bust. It's just not the same thing.

It's just semantics, but turning a mild and valid observation into a claim that he'll never play in the league, there is only one reason to do that, making a fantasy argument to chalk up a win.

I would love to see that hyper sensitive phony shit go away. You want to win an argument, try to find someone that disagrees with you first.

"Mitchell isn't a bust!" Yes we all know that already. Next.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Number51,
Overrated and KPBears I believe are the only 2 I know that actually use the word bust. I can't be sure of Overrated as he seems to of been
purged from the forums. But I am pretty both of them are trolls.

Time to fire the entire staff, bring in young, offensive minded coaches, and go QB in the first round again. With WR being 2nd and 3rd rounders. Fuck Bears football. How about getting with the 21st Century and look to real, exciting, offensive football that wins championships.
"Trubisky is a bust" is the name of KPBears' thread.

I think many people assume that some of these below quotes are insinuating he is a bust without actually using the word.

straight hot trash! Could of, and should of gotten jimmy garoppolo
Time to clean house from coach to GM. Move on from this year's QB debacle and start over.
Trubisky is just not ready for the NFL, its not his fault but even with bad receivers he does look lost out there. i feel bad for the bears Defensive, we have an elite defense we just need a offense that can put up SOME points.
with Trubisky at the helm i don't think we will be able to do that, problem is there is no solution. I wish we would have kept Hoyer, but maybe we should try Sanchez.

Mitch is fucking awful. About time people started realizing this.
To defend Bearmick here he clearly states in other posts that he meant right then and there and not the future. And that he of course
has potential. So clearly not calling him a bust. Although taking just posts like this, you can't come to that conclusion without context.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Okay, some good things in there, but you never addressed my point. Posters turning any criticism into a chance to white knight for Mitch, claiming he is being called a bust. IMO these guys want an easy win, so they make a fake argument and claim victory when no one else is calling him a bust, but no one ever did really, it's just a bullshit weak ass move by pussies that couldn't hang in a real debate.

Bust is a very specific criticism, it means one thing only, you can't turn "bad footwork when pressured this week, but fixable" into Trubisky is a bust. It's just not the same thing.

It's just semantics, but turning a mild and valid observation into a claim that he'll never play in the league, there is only one reason to do that, making a fantasy argument to chalk up a win.

I would love to see that hyper sensitive phony shit go away. You want to win an argument, try to find someone that disagrees with you first.

"Mitchell isn't a bust!" Yes we all know that already. Next.
While much of that is correct and I'm good with where Mitch is at (not awful though he sucked against Philly), we actually don't KNOW that he isn't a bust at this time, just like we don't KNOW Watson will be a top QB either. It's (hopefully) the infancy of their careers.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rating doesn’t tell this story. 1 of those QBs was passing into much smaller windows and he also showed the Niners how to win back to back games, something they had not been able to do in several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
We're counting almost interceptions now? Oh wait, yes that person does.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We're counting almost interceptions now? Oh wait, yes that person does.

Did you perhaps miss the Cutler years? CCS invented the Should-be-INT statistic.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Did you perhaps miss the Cutler years? CCS invented the Should-be-INT statistic.

I think I've seen it said of Trubisky too.
Must be rough when the focus of their infatuation on another team does almosts.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky has proven to be pretty judicious with his passing unless he's being forced to push the ball down the field. Probably jinxing him here but this offense has routinely intentionally put Trubisky into a fuck ton of 3rd down passing and he's the only starting quarterback to not throw a 3rd down INT. Kinda impressive to me given the circumstances.