Mitch Trubisky Highlights - Bears vs. Bengals

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Have no hate for Trubisky. He’s not nearly as unlikeable as Cutler so it wouldn’t even be fun to hate on him. But it’s fun to hate on any type fanboys cause they’re just so silly.

Yesterday was the best I’ve seen from him. Everything seemed to be working for the Bears. Great run game, receivers getting open and John Fox even won a challenge. Probably a combination of Bengals having no fight left in them and Bears coaching ready to let Trubisky do more these last 4 games. I hope he becomes a top 10 QB in the league, really do. Just have to wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sounds reasonable to me. The one thing though is that I don't think anybody is a fanboy to the point of blindness on here. I've seen pretty much everybody criticize him when he's made a poor play. I don't think anybody has been unrealistic about him up until this point.

Many on here like to pretend as if he doesn't have major potential though.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I could be reading too much into it but it felt like the coaching staff knew they were going to get fired because they wouldn't let Trubisky play. Open up the playbook, worst case he throws a bunch of picks and you get fired anyway.

Anyone else find it interesting that they finally started using slants routinely in the same game? Its like we are catching up with the mid 2000's offenses now.

Two things to remember:

1. Fox and Logainns should be gone regardless of what happen the rest of the way.
2. The light went on, Bears fans are thrilled, we saw what Trubisky can do, it was fun. Don't expect the same results against the Vikes, the Bengals D got worse yesterday with the injuries. It would be foolish to expect a rookie to do that against every team, every week.

I saw enough yesterday to believe Mitch could be a franchise QB.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Have no hate for Trubisky. He’s not nearly as unlikeable as Cutler so it wouldn’t even be fun to hate on him. But it’s fun to hate on any type fanboys cause they’re just so silly.

Yesterday was the best I’ve seen from him. Everything seemed to be working for the Bears. Great run game, receivers getting open and John Fox even won a challenge. Probably a combination of Bengals having no fight left in them and Bears coaching ready to let Trubisky do more these last 4 games. I hope he becomes a top 10 QB in the league, really do. Just have to wait and see.

Pot meet kettle???? You are the biggest JG fanboy of them all (except HometownJimmy).

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While the play choices improved some and even assignments improved a little. The Mecha of the improvement came due to the receivers running better routes. And catching the ball when it got to them. Hell Wright even made a stellar leap to pull down a pass that looked like it was thrown to baby Gronk. Add that to the fact that the Bungles coverage was sluggish. They sorely missed Birddick out there too.

Live during the game I thought that pass had sailed on him but watching the all 22 I realized that was the only way he could deliver that pass without allowing underneath coverage to make a play on the ball. Wright had to climb the ladder for it and he did a great job. The other pass that stood out was the bullet he threw to Sims. I didn't think Sims had hands like that to make an all hands catch of a pass with that much heat on it.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
One issue I noticed live yesterday and can see in the highlights, Mitch is not stepping into his throws. Clean pocket on all these plays that are in the pocket, and not once did he step towards the throw. Some are back foot others are his foot pointed straight and throwing to his right (both Shaheen catches for example).

Something the next OC will have to correct. But the fact that he had only 2-3 real incompletions (2 drops, 2 Hail Marys) with these mechanics...... He's going to be really good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears play football and it’s football. Just trying to put stuff out there for all to enjoy. Believe me, I had no idea it would cause such butt hurt

Looks more like gay love for someone you can't have.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Live during the game I thought that pass had sailed on him but watching the all 22 I realized that was the only way he could deliver that pass without allowing underneath coverage to make a play on the ball. Wright had to climb the ladder for it and he did a great job. The other pass that stood out was the bullet he threw to Sims. I didn't think Sims had hands like that to make an all hands catch of a pass with that much heat on it.

Throwing over the line and linebackers is more often than not the reason why many QBs in the league have passes that appear to sail on them. I know it. You know it.
The Meatballs just scream bust. Throwing around those players is also why not every pass can lead the WR properly. For the haters the throwing window extends all the way from QB to WR not just at the WR.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Two things I notice watching the Garraappollo and Trubisky highlights.

1. Shannahan is clearly better than Loggains.

2. Garraappollo seems to have a stronger arm while Trubisky is more athletic.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week14

Tribusky 112.4 rating
Garoppolo 92.2 rating.

Rating doesn’t tell this story. 1 of those QBs was passing into much smaller windows and he also showed the Niners how to win back to back games, something they had not been able to do in several years.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two things I notice watching the Garraappollo and Trubisky highlights.

1. Shannahan is clearly better than Loggains.

2. Garraappollo seems to have a stronger arm while Trubisky is more athletic.

Would tend to agree and would also believe both will benefit greatly from upgraded weapons next season.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Meatballs just scream bust.

Meatballs, plural? Point them out, name and shame. It's tradition around here, a number of guys make a stupid prediction and they get shredded for it with a necro'ed thread. Why are you protecting these multiple idiots?

I have seen one guy (Vick) suggest the possibility of Trubisky looking like a bust at one point, but that would hardly count as "Meatballs". I have read multiple accusations of "people" calling Mitch a bust, I'm just not seeing them. It's almost like a made up argument that can be called an easy win by dopes that know there is no other side of the argument, these "meatballs" only exist in their desperate little minds.

"I told all you meatballs, the Bears have a C on their helmets, fuck you haters, I was right all along, I win!"

Some fuckers are more desperate for a win than the Browns.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Okay, but aren't you yourself a "fanboy" of a QB that plays on another team? Also, wouldn't you agree that you being a "fanboy" of a QB from the 49ers while posting on a Bears message board makes you even sillier then a "fanboy" of a Bears QB posting a message on a Bears message board?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One issue I noticed live yesterday and can see in the highlights, Mitch is not stepping into his throws. Clean pocket on all these plays that are in the pocket, and not once did he step towards the throw. Some are back foot others are his foot pointed straight and throwing to his right (both Shaheen catches for example).

Something the next OC will have to correct. But the fact that he had only 2-3 real incompletions (2 drops, 2 Hail Marys) with these mechanics...... He's going to be really good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The funny thing is that this is one of his strengths. Being able to deliver actuate passes from different release points and contoured body positions.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rating doesn’t tell this story. 1 of those QBs was passing into much smaller windows and he also showed the Niners how to win back to back games, something they had not been able to do in several years.

Maybe we should break down each pass and see who had more bad passes and missed opportunities.