Trubs second to last play of the 1st half.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m rewatching the game right now and I just watched that play. I don’t have a gif of it so if anyone else could find it that’d be awesome. Anyway, I forgot how silly it looked and how eerily similar it was to how Rodgers scrambles around. He also almost made the throw. (Simms did have a chance at it).

I’m torn on how I feel about it TBH. While I love the ability to extend the play, he also took a shot to the helmet.

What do you guys think? Am I being overly concerned/cautious because of all the QBs going down this year?

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Simms had a chance at it, but he wasn't even close to the endzone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mrc23

Liked Posts:
Simms had a chance at it, but he wasn't even close to the endzone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It was a weird sequence. If Sims caught that, the roughing the passer would be applied from the spot of the catch, and we would have one more play. It seemed meaningless at the time, but that catch would have resulted in an easy (if there is such a thing for us) field goal.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was like damn I wish Sims caught that because it would have been a short FG with the penalty added on.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That play was vintage Tony Romo.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’m rewatching the game right now and I just watched that play. I don’t have a gif of it so if anyone else could find it that’d be awesome. Anyway, I forgot how silly it looked and how eerily similar it was to how Rodgers scrambles around. He also almost made the throw. (Simms did have a chance at it).

I’m torn on how I feel about it TBH. While I love the ability to extend the play, he also took a shot to the helmet.

What do you guys think? Am I being overly concerned/cautious because of all the QBs going down this year?

Yes.

Quarterbacks get hit. This is the National Football League.

Sometimes they get hurt. Sometimes they don’t. Sometimes they make great plays. Sometimes they don’t.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we get a gif?

pgE6jN.gif

z2PUyb.gif

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
How about that shovel pass where he almost took a sack and tossed it to cunningham i believe with his body in mid air?

Rodgers pulls off shovel passes really well.
The spinning shovel move Mitch pulled off was probably as good or better than the ones Rodgers has done.
So that is a nice trait to have.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers pulls off shovel passes really well.
The spinning shovel move Mitch pulled off was probably as good or better than the ones Rodgers has done.
So that is a nice trait to have.

That was some superman shovel pass shit right there though. I did a double take on that one. The all-22 of that play is great.