Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans suspended from their duties

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When did men hitting on women become such a crime. What a fked up PC world we live in. Freaks and cross dressers and a third bathroom for those who aint sure are common but men hitting on women is the biggest news. Child molesters get 2 lines on page 14.

And likely elected to the U.S. Senate

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Looks like she was canned in 2016 and now is suing the NFL Network. I don't know, sounds a bit like an angry girlfriend who got dumped scenario.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When did men hitting on women become such a crime. What a fked up PC world we live in. Freaks and cross dressers and a third bathroom for those who aint sure are common but men hitting on women is the biggest news. Child molesters get 2 lines on page 14.

I think you are missing the point. A guy grabbing or groping a woman or exposing themselves is NOT hitting on them. That is a long, long way from "hitting on them". This is a new paradigm to an extent for our society. We haven 't figured it out yet. What is harassment and how do we deal with this on an employment and/or legal level. What is abuse and/or rape. Men have been verbally harassing women in the work place, and everywhere really, for decades. In earlier times it was "guys being guys" nothing was "meant" by it. Now things have changed and we, as a society, have figure out how we are going to deal with it.

When you call someone "freaks" it lessens your argument to make a reasonable statement about our present situation. But I get your point. Its a new day ladies and gentlemen and we all need to figure all of this out.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Ultimately, feelings aren't facts. So accusations need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Want to know when they stop? When those who drum up fake sex harassment allegations, only to never actually follow through and press charges but disappear once the apparent purpose has been served, are called out and held accountable for the fake bullshit (looking at you Gloria Allred and Lisa Bloom).

When people who are being reported to refuse to modify their behavior based on allegations, but instead demand it be settled in a court of law, THAT is when you will see this shit stop.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

If transgendered people simply existing and using the bathroom minding their own business is a bigger problem to you than men sexually harassing women at work, you need a serious rethink of life.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if I had a cool gif of a freight train jumping off the tracks.....this is where I would insert it..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think at some point we’ll see a decided process to deal with these situations, at least at the corporate level. Automatic suspension with pay/leave of abscence, investigation, etc..... it will be a long, long road and realize that this new wave of allegations, certainly some true and some not-so-true, hasn’t hit Wall St., yet. I am not sure where or when this ends.

Hiiiiiiiiighly doubt it reaches wallstreet. That is the epitome of a Men's club. Any women that are indoctrinated into wallstreet aren't about to bite the hand that fed them. People don't routinely turn on the people that made them rich.

Bort

Liked Posts:
True story: One of my exes used to work for the company that provided catering for the Rams training camp back in the early 2000s. Marshall Faulk asked for her number, which she gave him because he was a huge NFL star and she was just some chick working for a catering company. He proceeded to call her a bunch of times late at night and leave creepy voicemails about all the nasty sexual things he was going to do to her, even after she told him to stop. All this happened about a year before we started dating, but I heard the voicemails from him because she saved them. I don't know if she still has them because we broke up years ago and i haven't talked to her since, but Marshall Faulk is definitely a total creep.

Mitchapalooza

True story: One of my exes used to work for the company that provided catering for the Rams training camp back in the early 2000s. Marshall Faulk asked for her number, which she gave him because he was a huge NFL star and she was just some chick working for a catering company. He proceeded to call her a bunch of times late at night and leave creepy voicemails about all the nasty sexual things he was going to do to her, even after she told him to stop. All this happened about a year before we started dating, but I heard the voicemails from him because she saved them. I don't know if she still has them because we broke up years ago and i haven't talked to her since, but Marshall Faulk is definitely a total creep.

Tell her to jump on the bandwagon and grab some cash.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hiiiiiiiiighly doubt it reaches wallstreet. That is the epitome of a Men's club. Any women that are indoctrinated into wallstreet aren't about to bite the hand that fed them. People don't routinely turn on the people that made them rich.

I would bet it does at least to some degree. But I do understand what you mean by the Men's club. That said when people think they can sue for money, and as long as there are lawyers chasing ambulances, there will be charges and allegations. Much of it may be swept under the rug in non-disclosure settlements.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

That's a real shame to hear that because Faulk comes across as a decent guy. If someone like him behaves like that I can only imagine what some of the obviously creepy ones are like. An out of control sense of entitlement.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Apparently Donovan McNabbed is named in the allegations as well. This sounds like a bit of fishing imo given some released text messages. The physical stuff is totally inappropriate though.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Damn, I like Marshall....loved him ever since he was hitting 300 yds in games at SDSU.

I hope Heath Evans is never seen from again. I always assumed his career in broadcasting was just a nod to the moronic, blowhard southerners (no, not all southerners, who I generally like) who make up some non-zero percentage of the NFL's viewership.

Guy is a boob.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
if I had a cool gif of a freight train jumping off the tracks.....this is where I would insert it..

giphy.gif

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a real shame to hear that because Faulk comes across as a decent guy. If someone like him behaves like that I can only imagine what some of the obviously creepy ones are like. An out of control sense of entitlement.

Lot's of people are normal everyday folks..... until you get to their sex lives.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i grabbed a girls butt in 8th grade, at the time I didn't think it was sexual assault, I still don't, she liked it too.....when we started making out she took my hand and placed it back there again.......but I'm sure I'll be in the news soon

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I have never groped a woman's ass, tits, pussy, sent her dick picks, or videos of me masturbating as part of any courtship. I think most understand those things come after you have secured the booty not before.

If you consider these things hitting on a women then I'm guessing someone will be outing you shortly.