Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans suspended from their duties

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
i grabbed a girls butt in 8th grade, at the time I didn't think it was sexual assault, I still don't, she liked it too.....when we started making out she took my hand and placed it back there again.......but I'm sure I'll be in the news soon

Years ago I pinched a woman's butt in a bar once, fully expecting a slap in the face.Instead she turned around to me and had the biggest smile on her face. I've had women give me passionate kisses out of the blue. I didn't mind. The bottom line is if a woman likes you they like the attention. If they don't then its sexual harassment or assault. I wouldn't want to be a young single man in today's world.

Liked Posts:
True story: One of my exes used to work for the company that provided catering for the Rams training camp back in the early 2000s. Marshall Faulk asked for her number, which she gave him because he was a huge NFL star and she was just some chick working for a catering company. He proceeded to call her a bunch of times late at night and leave creepy voicemails about all the nasty sexual things he was going to do to her, even after she told him to stop. All this happened about a year before we started dating, but I heard the voicemails from him because she saved them. I don't know if she still has them because we broke up years ago and i haven't talked to her since, but Marshall Faulk is definitely a total creep.

She chose you over him? Bad choice.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I have never groped a woman's ass, tits, pussy, sent her dick picks, or videos of me masturbating as part of any courtship. I think most understand those things come after you have secured the booty not before.

If you consider these things hitting on a women then I'm guessing someone will be outing you shortly.
It's really that simple.

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I have never groped a woman's ass, tits, pussy, sent her dick picks, or videos of me masturbating as part of any courtship. I think most understand those things come after you have secured the booty not before.

Some like that. Got to know the signals though.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
So I keep my personal life separate, from my work, but easy for me to do because I'm nobody special to the average person outside of work.

I think the problem with most of these celebrities, politicians, and other that are in the spotlight is that they can not escape from the spotlight, so they can not go to a bar and grab a girls butt without it becoming a big deal. If I do it, the girl might like it and if she doesn't then I get smacked or asked to leave, I don't get served with court paper, because I'm just "some Guy".

At work, I'm not "some guy", therefore, even if I thought a good looking lady was coming on to me (it has happened), I do not pursue it. It like shitting where you eat, it's just not smart.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
ALLEGEDLY

people are convicted in the court of public opinion too quickly these days

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some like that. Got to know the signals though.

I don't think a girl says to herself, '"I am not going to hook up with this guy if he treats me with respect but if he were to grab my pussy then I'mma be all over that." So no I don't need to know the signals. I can get by just fine by simply talking to a girl.

So I keep my personal life separate, from my work, but easy for me to do because I'm nobody special to the average person outside of work.

I think the problem with most of these celebrities, politicians, and other that are in the spotlight is that they can not escape from the spotlight, so they can not go to a bar and grab a girls butt without it becoming a big deal. If I do it, the girl might like it and if she doesn't then I get smacked or asked to leave, I don't get served with court paper, because I'm just "some Guy".

At work, I'm not "some guy", therefore, even if I thought a good looking lady was coming on to me (it has happened), I do not pursue it. It like shitting where you eat, it's just not smart.

Or you can just not grab a girl's butt in the first place and simply talk to her like an adult. Is it really that hard to pick up a girl without groping her?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Appropriate that it's a pussy doing that

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I don't think a girl says to herself, '"I am not going to hook up with this guy if he treats me with respect but if he were to grab my pussy then I'mma be all over that." So no I don't need to know the signals. I can get by just fine by simply talking to a girl.

Some woman want to taken but if you prefer the librarian type that's ok.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

Or you can just not grab a girl's butt in the first place and simply talk to here like an adult. Is it really that hard to pick up a deal without groping her?

I can understand where you thought that might be my approach, but I was speaking in a hypothetical sense.

My point was that those in the spotlight are held to a higher standard and can not get away with that type of behavior.

BTW, I'm married for nearly 20 years and the last time I grabbed a butt, she ended up my wife, so there is that.....

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Guys, what is so hard to understand about this? I am genuinely asking. Seems pretty simple.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
If transgendered people simply existing and using the bathroom minding their own business is a bigger problem to you than men sexually harassing women at work, you need a serious rethink of life.

If you have no problem with some genderconfused dude in your daughters bathroom you got a problem
Happened in my daughters school district and its not cool

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some woman want to taken but if you prefer the librarian type that's ok.

I've taken a lot of women none of which required me to grab them. If you need to sexually assault a woman to take them then you probably have no game.

I can understand where you thought that might be my approach, but I was speaking in a hypothetical sense.

My point was that those in the spotlight are held to a higher standard and can not get away with that type of behavior.

BTW, I'm married for nearly 20 years and the last time I grabbed a butt, she ended up my wife, so there is that.....

I know, I was responding to your hypothetical just using 2nd person for emphasis. My point is they shouldn't have to get away with anything. They are celebs. It is infinitely easier for them to pick up a random fuck than a regular guy so if they are still resorting to this criminal behavior then it is even worse.

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I've taken a lot of women none of which required me to grab them. If you need to sexually assault a woman to take them then you probably have no game.

I wouldn't know. Never hung out much with librarians. I do remember a school teacher in the very small town I used to live in that gave me an open invitation to take her whenever I wanted. Had to be discreet.