onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Dude is terrible and his takes are all garbage.

It’s like he’s roided out when he talks.

He hates Trubisky, so he’s been quiet about that lately

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
this reminds me of an article i came across a month or so ago. one of the women who work at nfl network got into a twitter feud with some random person and started talking about sexism and whatnot, and then saap chimes in saying something like "shes my friend and very talented, and a cutie... hence the tv gig."

fucking idiot. lol

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
this reminds me of an article i came across a month or so ago. one of the women who work at nfl network got into a twitter feud with some random person and started talking about sexism and whatnot, and then saap chimes in saying something like "shes my friend and very talented, and a cutie... hence the tv gig."

fucking idiot. lol

U KNOW IT!!!

764.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Faulk is a huge surprise and disappointment. Especially considering his commentary is easily near the top on the network.

lurker

Liked Posts:
Exactly! Guilty until proven innocent. Now, if they really did it then fuck'em. But this trend of instantly getting rid of anyone with allegations against them is messed up.

Except for heath Evans, fuck that guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
the thing i hate about this trend of women bringing up sexual assault from their high school sophomore year is that public opinion take it as gospel

allegations aren't facts

Not that I don't think some of this is over scrutinized but besides the claims that can't be proved against a couple of them unless another saw it, she's also reporting dick pics and a different source for a masturbation vid being sent to her. Likely saved those if it's in the report and would support her credibility on other claims. This isn't just a mistaken signals or grabbed waist sort of thing. Unless she responded in kind, the men are fucked.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the thing i hate about this trend of women bringing up sexual assault from their high school sophomore year is that public opinion take it as gospel

allegations aren't facts

Except if ur President lmao

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly! Guilty until proven innocent. Now, if they really did it then fuck'em. But this trend of instantly getting rid of anyone with allegations against them is messed up.

Except for heath Evans, fuck that guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think at some point we’ll see a decided process to deal with these situations, at least at the corporate level. Automatic suspension with pay/leave of abscence, investigation, etc..... it will be a long, long road and realize that this new wave of allegations, certainly some true and some not-so-true, hasn’t hit Wall St., yet. I am not sure where or when this ends.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe someone can explain to me how a woman who is being sexually harassed and groped at work by Faulk then agrees to go to his hotel room..Am I missing something?

http://ux.shreveporttimes.com/story...ysts-sexual-harassment-allegations/943287001/

"Cantor alleged that Faulk, who has been one of the NFL Network's top analysts for about a decade, greeted her by "fondling her breasts and groping her behind," according to the complaint. Faulk "became more aggressive," including one instance where he allegedly invited Cantor to his hotel room where she witnessed him expose his genitals and made sexually suggestive remarks. "

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
When did men hitting on women become such a crime. What a fked up PC world we live in. Freaks and cross dressers and a third bathroom for those who aint sure are common but men hitting on women is the biggest news. Child molesters get 2 lines on page 14.