Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If transgendered people simply existing and using the bathroom minding their own business is a bigger problem to you than men sexually harassing women at work, you need a serious rethink of life.

Sending dick picks is now, "hitting on women."

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Sending dick picks is now, "hitting on women."

e8b059db299171713f40a941535a5e88456616d2784ce8b0cc69335de0013f15.jpg

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So she is currently suing the boss of her latest job and is now filing a lawsuit which names several guys....if an is lying I hope they counter sue her into being homeless.

She also accused on-air talent — Marshall Faulk, Eric Davis, Warren Sapp, Donovan McNabb, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor — and at least one other employee at NFL Network of acting inappropriately in the workplace by sexually harassing

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's my point...if it was just one dude...but all 4 were hitting one her...I bet there was a ton of flirting going on.

After hearing Louis CK admit to getting naked and masturbating in front of random women because he was a celebrity in power and therefore he simply knew he could, I’m not gonna put it past anyone in power. Also, reading her allegations, they are extremely specific and detail oriented, so she probably has some proof to back it up. Also, Warren Sapp has already opened his mouth and pretty much admitted to the accusations of him, but he argues that the stuff he did was not sexual harassment like the others are accused of.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After hearing Louis CK admit to getting naked and masturbating in front of random women because he was a celebrity in power and therefore he simply knew he could, I’m not gonna put it past anyone in power. Also, reading her allegations, they are extremely specific and detail oriented, so she probably has some proof to back it up. Also, Warren Sapp has already opened his mouth and pretty much admitted to the accusations of him, but he argues that the stuff he did was not sexual harassment like the others are accused of.

I understand that...but that's one guy who is doing sick shit. She is claiming 6 to 7 guys all at the same place...something sounds like bullshit to me.

Sapp wemt into the bathroom and told her sorry ur office shouldnt be our shitter. Hell if he had to piss bad who cares...she could have walked out

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok looked it up he denies her account of the incident

Sapp says he DID open the bathroom door and saw Cantor working in there -- but instructed her to get out ... and didn't begin to pee until she was gone.

"I walked in [and] asked her to leave," Sapp said ... "She left. She yelled what she yelled through the door, talkin' about that's her office."

Sapp explained, "This sh*tter can't be your office."

He then admits to getting some women there a sex toy because they were cute and they wanted one. He posts a pic of them. They look like lipstick

Last edited:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I understand that...but that's one guy who is doing sick shit. She is claiming 6 to 7 guys all at the same place...something sounds like bullshit to me.

Sapp wemt into the bathroom and told her sorry ur office shouldnt be our shitter. Hell if he had to piss bad who cares...she could have walked out

If you read the accusations, most of it is just really crude and very tasteless sexual jokes. The only one she is accusing of actually going threw with some sick shit physically is Marshall Faulk.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Years ago I pinched a woman's butt in a bar once, fully expecting a slap in the face.Instead she turned around to me and had the biggest smile on her face. I've had women give me passionate kisses out of the blue. I didn't mind. The bottom line is if a woman likes you they like the attention. If they don't then its sexual harassment or assault. I wouldn't want to be a young single man in today's world.

Well ya, liking you would be a big part of consensual. It's not OK for girls to jump you either but I suspect there usually a bit more there before 'out of the blue'. You liking it and kissing back doesn't hurt either. All that said much of this stuff is over scrutinized but then again, it can't all be acceptable either. Can't be grabbing everybody on girls night. Masturbation vids or dick pics are never in the mix.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm curious as to where the sexual assault line is drawn. So, if you meet a girl at a bar and you talk to her and get her to come back to your place. You mess around and touch her breasts. Is that sexual assault if the next day she says she was uncomfortable with it?

No, because it would never hold up even if you knew she was uncomfortable with at the time. Works both ways and usually in the guys favor.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have never groped a woman's ass, tits, pussy, sent her dick picks, or videos of me masturbating as part of any courtship. I think most understand those things come after you have secured the booty not before.

If you consider these things hitting on a women then I'm guessing someone will be outing you shortly.

It's funny because guys actually do send dick pics. I'm willing to wager that sending a dick pic to a girl you want to bang has never actually worked.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Because transsexual teenagers have had it too easy for too long!!

This whole #metoo thing has been astonishing to me. I've had two or three female friends of mine come out with stories of serious sexual assault and countless other tales of behaviour they've had to put up with. If the price our society has to pay towards actual actual equality is dealing with some false accusations, I'm personally fine with it. The truth will out.

I can't help but feel that the guys who have a problem with all this, and automatically assume a woman is simply making it up, are probably the guys that think it's all fun and games and that women should just put up with it.

Years ago in AP US History I remember reading a disclaimer from Salem when the actions of the judges in the witch trials said much the same thing about the hanged innocents during the hysteria. Martyrs for the overall safety of the community or some such thing. I am crazy enough to believe due process should hold up ... even outside the court system within the drumhead of public opinion. But I often hold back that opinion because the internet is famous for lack of nuance and my wanting to wait for detailed facts somehow gets construed as pro harassment. These days are a scary time to live in ...

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny because guys actually do send dick pics. I'm willing to wager that sending a dick pic to a girl you want to bang has never actually worked.

Speak for yourself.

I know a girl that loves dick pics through snap, but the majority don't care for. Ones that actually like are few and far between

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
every dick pic i've ever sent was asked for...women like dick pics just not unsolicited ones :shrug: