Jay Culter Headed to Playoffs?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Dolphins win out in the next three games they could be in the playoffs. Who here will root for him if he makes it?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Dolphins win out in the next three games they could be in the playoffs. Who here will root for him if he makes it?

yours shop-ly . . .

. . . Cutty does it . . .

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I’d love to see Cutty in the playoffs. He’s not on my team anymore and he’s always going to put on a show, for good or bad lol

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can imagine how horribly it will go if he does. Mainly I don't give a shit.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I could cheer for gase he should have been our hc day one

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
They can take the wildcard spot with a 9-7 record. They have to beat the Bills twice & the Chiefs.

There are three other teams ahead of them besides the Chiefs and Bills. They could win out and they're still likely to miss the playoffs.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
LOL.

Love watching some Bears fans still get all nut-huggerly over one good game by this guy.

Like we haven't seen this movie a hundred times.

One game...

The line "Like we haven't seen this movie a hundred times," is very apropos in light of bearmick's true feelings on Cutler. It's not like this comment makes no sense in light of the poster or anything...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
There are three other teams ahead of them besides the Chiefs and Bills. They could win out and they're still likely to miss the playoffs.

If they won out, it would mean they would own the tiebreaker on the Chiefs and the Chargers would win the West. They would be behind no WC teams in the West. They would be ahead of the Bills since they would have beat them twice. So no WC teams ahead of them in the East. They would have team beat out either the Ravens (7-6) or the Titans (8-5). They are essentially 2 back of both since the Ravens beat them and the Titans lost to them. Ravens won't lose 2 more since they have Browns, Colts and Bengals left. Titans have 49ers, Rams and Jags left so they could lose those final 2 games.

Won't happen anyway since the Dolphins will never win at KC.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Doooooonnntt caaaaarrree

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Having Cutler take the Dolphins to the SB and win would be hysterical.
Like a cosmic pigeon flying in to shit on the Bears.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really don't get why people still feel the need to shit on a guy who gave his body up for us year after year. He took a hell of a beating here mentally and physically. I hope he does great any time he isn't playing against the Bears.