Dowell Loggains Next Bears Head Coach?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The rest of the season should be an audition for him to prove he can handle being a head coach now that the chains our off he's really showing his true colors that we saw last year with Hoyer and Barkley. Most of CCS would hate this move but he has some talent.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
if Dowell Loggains is announced as the next Bears head coach i will become a Packers fan

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The only thing Loggains is auditioning for is to not be fired by the new HC imo.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
If he was going to be head coach then they would have already fired Fox and let Loggains audition for the last few games of the season.

Exactly. This guy is barely a competent OC, let alone a HC. Dude should be nothing more than a QB coach somewhere.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
How would that idea even enter your fucking head? Hilarious

bufordht

Liked Posts:
My kids have been watching the emoji movie a lot lately for some reason. This thread reminds me of the internet trolls. If you haven't seen the movie, it's about as worthless as this thread.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Continuity for a QB is essential. If he is a great OC and we just didnt get to see it, it would be a huge loss for Trubs and team.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I sure hope these type of threads go away after we lose to the lions.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
No!

What the hell is the matter with people lately? We've got fans scared of Fox leaving, fans scared of fucking Dowell fucking Loggains leaving? Jeeeezy....I, for one, want a non-shitty coaching staff of winners. Fuck Fox and fuck Dowell.