Darrius Slay (2 INTs) says he prepped for Trubisky staring down his receivers

Toast88

Liked Posts:
“He stared down a lot of things. My whole gameplan was trust my first instinct ‘cause he looking at it, so that’s what I did.”

Damn, dude. Usually you toss out a “Yeah, he’s going to be a good quarterback” or “He’s hard to play against.”

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m sure there is a perfectly good excuse for those ints. But it’s not diabetes like the cutxcuses lmfao

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kind of rough for him to tear in to him like that... But after grabbing 2 picks you can't argue that he was wrong.

I have been non committal on trubs thus far but this game was kind of unsettling.
Hopefully a game vs. The browns is just the cure for this week.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thing is Mitch isn't a good QB and unless we get a good staff around him his development is fucked. Dude is extremely green

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
“He stared down a lot of things. My whole gameplan was trust my first instinct ‘cause he looking at it, so that’s what I did.”

Damn, dude. Usually you toss out a “Yeah, he’s going to be a good quarterback” or “He’s hard to play against.”

First INT wasn't a stare down. He made all his reads, escaped the pocket then only had 2 options on that side of the field. Just a bad throw. Right place right time for Slay.
Second INT might have been a stare down, but his TE ran the wrong route. If not, Slay would have made a tackle, not an INT.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both of his ints were thrown right at him.

Fuck Slay.

The first one he was playing zone and released a guy deep to come up and make the pick... that was a nice play by him... second was right place, right time.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Detroit will be watching the playoffs with Mitch.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
He's just high on adrenaline campaigning for a Pro Bowl, All-Pro nod. Lol probably gets a bonus if he's selected. He want that $$$. But still, fuck Slay.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
I’m sure there is a perfectly good excuse for those ints. But it’s not diabetes like the cutxcuses lmfao

yeah its called being a fucking rookie QB.

why don't you go suck Jays cock on the dolphins reddit