Darrius Slay (2 INTs) says he prepped for Trubisky staring down his receivers

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Glennon had thrown 3 interceptions and failed to execute in the red zone we would be calling for his head. We are patient with Trubs because we know that he is a rookie but at the same time, he has to keep taking steps in his development. Coaching will be a make or break with Trubs.

2 negatives stick for me about Trubs though --- 1. he is not as good at hitting receivers at the second level as I would like -- he hit some but he also badly missed a few wide open receivers at the second level yesterday...... 2. does he have that "MAGIC" that the great ones have.... that uncanny ability to turn nothing into something... that uncanny ability to win games that you should not win. I am not seeing that right now.

Hopefully with time and proper coaching he can develop in the areas that need improvement but that "MAGIC" quality is something I am afraid you are born with. Either you have "it" or you don't.

I hope I am wrong.

Aren’t you the dude who said Shaheen can’t catch because he has “hard hands”. Yep, you’re probably wrong.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair enough :beer:

Fuck that

flip.gif

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kind of rough for him to tear in to him like that... But after grabbing 2 picks you can't argue that he was wrong.

I have been non committal on trubs thus far but this game was kind of unsettling.
Hopefully a game vs. The browns is just the cure for this week.
why is it rough to tear into him? Actually it's smart to do. You're going to play Trubs twice a year, mine as well put it in his head. Look what happened when DB's got in to Cutler head.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Most who? Most Bears fans? No shit sherlock. and yes he will be worse than any other draft pick that doesn't pan out, two thirds and a fourth worse to be exact. Never contradicted my premise.

Most teams and draft Guru's boards.

#2 picks that don't pan out which is exactly the value given.

Of course you contradicted yourself when you said "he is not worthy of the draft capital we gave up to get him (unless he becomes a Rodgers/Brady)" which is always the hope and why you make that move. Unless you're clairvoyant, you make moves like that hoping for the next great QB. Nobody though Watson was going to be that or he wouldn't have lasted until 12. They may all be wrong and you right but that, or you getting pissy, will change the situation on draft day... that Trubs was top rated and JG wasn't available for 2 plus change.