Dan Wiederer confirms Pete Carmichael Jr NOT in running for Bears HC on Twitter

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
What scares me about Carmichael is that when Peyton was suspended for a year they passed on Carmichael not once but twice as being the interim coach. Pace was there at the time, he should know why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good, don't want Trestman 2.0 here. He's reportedly just as much of a dork and introvert.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I get the fan boy shit but everyone likes talking logical and common sense around here. If you just use common sense how the fuck can pace not be in trouble? This rebuild has been browns level of incompetence and it’s unacceptable
Just because you throw the terms logical and Common Sense around doesn't mean your opinion is those things.

You are essentially saying " Everyone likes talking logical and Common Sense around here, but I am upset because no one is considering my illogical argument logical!"

Well no shit. Because if we like talking logic and Common Sense, the last thing we are going to consider is advocating the firing of a general manager who:

A) based on reports at the very least didn't get the chance to hire his first choice as head coach because of the late start the Bears got on signing him as a GM, and also through Ernie Accorsi's consulting going directly to the ownership team.

B) just announced a multimillion-dollar expansion to bring Halas Hall up to date in something that in every report was described to be 100% Ryan Pace's baby.

C) has the understanding of ownership publicly in George McCaskey who said while they are not happy with the results thus far they are definitely understanding of the patience needed to fix the team

D) just landed a potential franchise quarterback as well as several other young players in this past draft who looked to be the core of something good going forward.

E) will be given the chance to get his own head coach of his own choice for the first time in his tenure.

F) has been clear about rebuilding through the draft, and has signed most free agents on prove it deals to Simply Place hold while he does that draft rebuilding.

That is called common sense and logic. What you do is whiny bitching. Please no longer confuse the two or see yourself out.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk