Browns are next

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s, gulp, Browns week.

I’m a believer in the youth but we can’t lose this game and then think there is a promising future in 2018. Bears stink but they have to find a way to win this game. If the Browns are winless, how can losing this game help the franchise confidence in ANY way? Winning breeds winners.

If there is hope for next year the players and fans need this win for an optimistic belief in the winds of change.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s, gulp, Browns week.

I’m a believer in the youth but we can’t lose this game and then think there is a promising future in 2018. Bears stink but they have to find a way to win this game. If the Browns are winless, how can losing this game help the franchise confidence in ANY way? Winning breads winners.

If there is hope for next year the players and fans need this win for an optimistic belief in the winds of change.

Next week is a win-win, at least if we lose, the Lions will still be the only team to go 0-16.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Are we favored to win against the Browns? Because there's no way we win if we are. John Fox's winless record in games we are favored to win is much stronger than the Browns winless streak imo.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
It's a must win.. so you know they'll lose

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I wouldn't mind the better draft pick, but the Bears aren't losing this game. I expect our running backs to go nuclear in this one. Mitch shouldn't have much pressure because of that.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to think I wanted the Browns to win so Detoilet would be the only 0-16 team, but Pittsburgh will probably play their backups so IDC what happens. With all the bed shitting we have seen the previous four months the losers playing for the Bears don't deserve an easy win.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I don't want John fox getting any more wins at this point , I might even root for the Browns to win this one. I'm over 2017 just gtfo already and let's move on to next year

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Browns game will probably be similar to the Bengals game. Everyone has a good day going against an inferior opponent. Fans overreact to the good performance until getting trounced the following week.

I would be surprised, but not shocked, if this game is close. I would be shocked if the Browns win.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
All for Bears sweeping AFC North. Would be word but fun anomaly to a strange, bad season.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Why are we talking about the Browns there is still far to much Cunting about Detroit yet to do. :X

Washington

Liked Posts:
To be honest here, the Bears losing to the Browns would really be the icing on the cake to Fox's tenure in Chicago which will go down as being purely laughable. I could see it happening and it would not upset me in the least.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Watching the Browns now, they are a better team than what they're playing like. Turnovers have killed them the entire year and the ravens are no exceptions to taking advantage of those turn overs.

I will not root against the Bears, because I want them to feel like they are capable of winning games and a loss to the Browns would place a lot of doubt going into next year.