INTERCEPTION
DOWNS
(GARBAGE TIME) TOUCHDOWN
INTERCEPTION
(End of game)

Hey, Duh-well Loggains for Head Coach!

The Frisky One does it!

It's all fixed now . . .

. . . This team is garbage through and through. Ryan Pace is 13-and-33. The Bears are going nowhere . . .

Last edited:

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Trubisky apologist=Cutler apologist

Same meatballs,different QB

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hated Cutler...but I have hope still for Mitch. He has shown some good things and can get better

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I still have hope for mitch, but bears need to go qb in the 1st round if a franchise player is available.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I still have hope for mitch, but bears need to go qb in the 1st round if a franchise player is available.

If the last half of your statement is true, then the first half can't be true.

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are a joke, to be slamming a rookie qb who wasnt even supposed to play this season. Im beginning to think that Bears fans are the sole reason this team hasnt won anything decades.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are a joke, to be slamming a rookie qb who wasnt even supposed to play this season. Im beginning to think that Bears fans are the sole reason this team hasnt won anything decades.

NFCMB, a reminder:

You boldly predicted a decisive Bear win yesterday instead of the abomination that was delivered. Per the quote below, a request for clarification has been issued. Please visit the "scored and predictions for today's Lions game" thread and explain yourself . . .

dweebs, legendofkink, NFCNB you predicted a decisive Bear victory instead of the turd we just saw. Care to explain yourselves?

Noonthirtyjoe doesn't have to explain, he's the biggest Bear homer since Ginny herself.

Neither does Calabis. He's on cannibis . . .

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
No shit, it's almost unbearable reading some of these posts. Whiniest fan base on the planet. He's a rookie making rookie mistakes but the sky is falling and we need to draft another QB in the first. Lol it's absurd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The Bears are incredibly inept at preparing for an opponent they've already faced. Completely outclassed by opposing coaches. The Vikings will destroy the Bears badly.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I’m not ripping the rookie bc he has all of the tools, I have zero faith that they get the right coaches around him and Pace has shown that he can’t pick a wideout yet!

There’s also the fact that pace’s first round picks are duds for the most part! Even Floyd has been a disappointment for his draft position and has not reached expectation.

My issue with fox is his ego. His ego told him that he had to go get “HIS” QB bc that looks best on his resume, why do you think he got rid of the entire team of players that he didn’t draft. I’m ok with that for a large part but you have to keep your talented draft players.

He should have made the right decision and trade for Garoppolo and then he wouldn’t have had to waste a pick in the draft on Trubisky.

Again, Trubisky will hopefully turn out to be ok with some talent and good coaching around but paces record on coaches isn’t good but maybe that wasn’t his choice.

Pace is going to be around for the next regime, so; we have to just hope for the best. My trust meter in that happening is pointing toward the Bears sucking for the next 20 years!

NFL is a sport where coaching and the front office are more important than just talented players. If you have shit coaching, the team will suck regardless of talent. A team can make it by with shitty coaching if they have an elite QB and that doesn’t happen too often either!

The Cutler situation has soured this team and organization so badly that they hesitated on Jimmy Garoppolo or Pace’s ego wouldn’t let him trade for someone else’s Draft pick. It certainly seemed like the best move to me at the time considering the cost and he had proven more to me that he was an nfl QB. I think he’s proven that he will be pretty damn good and we can only now hope that Trubisky can do the same.

That game last night was awful and an easy $1000 bc I knew a Fox team couldn’t produce two games in a row. The offense was putrid and went away from everything that worked just one week ago! They ran against ten man fronts and that just doesn’t work in the NFL. You have to be able to audible out of run calls in those situations and call pass plays. They weren’t in the gun as much and Trubisky stared down his targets far too much. It’s often also easier to run the ball when you’re in a spread type offense.

All of this aside, the game was lost when the bears were moving the ball in he first half and then punted when it was 4th and inches at the fifty. If you punt it, you gain 35 yards tops and you send a signal to both teams that you have no faith in the offense or the defense for that matter. At minimum, you try and draw them offsides! Nope, we just fucking punt! They then drive the field and score a TD. 14 point swing and game is over! The complexion of the game is completely different if you go for it and waste another 3-4 minutes of the clock and at worst kick a field goal. Then it’s likely 6-3 at half time due to time and the defense has more rest and they have some mojo bc they’re in the game. Or you’re leading at half time.

You can’t win with a coach that doesn’t understand simple statistics and odds! The coaching blows and they themselves have admitted to as much on multiple occasions.

I’m all for drafting another qb just not a first day pick.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Most of them are trolls driving traffic, including the OP.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

the fact that he is a rookie is the reason i think he should get another chance to prove it next year, but I just dont see it when I watch him. You hope there is something that tells you this guy is going to be good but there isn't. He doesn't have a strong arm, but that is fine because you dont need one to be good, but he isn't making good throws. Lot of his throws are headscratchers. He isn't leading his receivers to the right spots. His wide outs are getting open but he cant make the throws when they are. He stares down his receivers. His mechanics are bad. There is only so much a new coach will be able to teach. he either has it or he doesn't. Like i said previously I hope he can turn it around next season, but the bears cant put all there eggs in trubisky's basket. They did that with cutler and we saw what happened.