We are a BOTTOM Third team Folks

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
44 loses in 4 years and counting.

This is a bottom 3-4 team in the NFL until they do something to prove otherwise.

Washington

Liked Posts:
At this moment I think you have to lean Lynch.

That team seems to be at least equal with the Bears in terms of rebuild after only 1 year.

But, but, but, is their rebuild a "complete" rebuild - LOL :)? I have seen that "complete" term mentioned in our rebuild hundreds of times and I think that means Pace gets close to a decade to get the job done whereas other GMs do not.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
But, but, but, is their rebuild a "complete" rebuild - LOL :)? I have seen that "complete" term mentioned in our rebuild hundreds of times and I think that means Pace gets close to a decade to get the job done whereas other GMs do not.

You are correct - a "complete" rebuild entitles the rebuilder to at least seven years.

Not sure Pace is gonna make it, tho . . .

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At this moment I think you have to lean Lynch.

That team seems to be at least equal with the Bears in terms of rebuild after only 1 year.

They also have a far more advanced and developed QB, more cap space, and more picks in the next draft. Pace has taken 3 years to achieve minimal progress (if any) because he's been every bit as much if not more bad than good.

The Niners' outlook is much brighter than the Bears' at this point.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
I agree with the others. Bottom 3, not bottom 3rd. Cle, Chi, and SF are the toilet trio of the NFL.

Yet SF looks to be on the upswing, and we can all watch Garappolo over the coming years and sigh heavily.

Jacksonville used to be a joke, now they're in the playoffs. Why do other teams turn things around while the Bears keep going round in the same circle of futility?