Pittsburgh - New England

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Yeah they got screwed but it would have been better to clock it at the end and kick the field goal. This is were pussyball championed by fox works.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah they got screwed but it would have been better to clock it at the end and kick the field goal. This is were pussyball championed by fox works.

No reason to clock it, but you don't make THAT throw.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw a player catch a pass and break the plane for a touchdown. The fact they mishmashed two rules to come up with a ruling of no touchdown is really a load of shit to me there.

The ruling of what is a catch and what isn't has never been fucking worse in the NFL. Its a joke.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hope that’s the afc championship game this years playoffs

Also hope Antonio Brown injury isn’t serious this season has been screwed by some pretty big injuries

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Loggains, if you're reading this, and we know you are, nothing was working well for the Patriots, so THEIR OC called like 6 straight running plays to set up their passes. Got it?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
No reason to clock it, but you don't make THAT throw.

LOL. i thought you just saw the reason to clock it. And i think the steelers should have watched sb 49 when the seahawks made a boneheaded throw instead of just walking in to the endzone with lynch. Sometimes you just get burned going for it. Just stop the clock and take the guaranteed points in a key game like this.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. i thought you just saw the reason to clock it. And i think the steelers should have watched sb 49 when the seahawks made a boneheaded throw instead of just walking in to the endzone with lynch. Sometimes you just get burned going for it. Just stop the clock and take the guaranteed points in a key game like this.

No, you don't clock it, but if there is nothing there you throw it away. Why they didn't have a TE leaking out late to the right is beyond me.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw a player catch a pass and break the plane for a touchdown. The fact they mishmashed two rules to come up with a ruling of no touchdown is really a load of shit to me there.

The ruling of what is a catch and what isn't has never been fucking worse in the NFL. Its a joke.

I agree, btw did they penalize Pittsburgh a Time out for the official review?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really need Jimmy G to pull out the win in SF for draft position.