Bears are going to lose to the Browns

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Yes. Yes they will. It's the most Bears thing left for them to do this season. I'm not watching, but I fully expect all my friends to text me while laughing at their loss....

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
6 days a week you want the higher draft pick, on gameday, at the very least during the game, you root for your team to win.

From the beginning of this season, I wanted/expected some things to happen. Winning wasn't one of those things. I want certain players to play well on Sunday, but I want the L.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank the lord I don't have to see that homeless, drunk, looking pos Fox on the sidelines again. Dude literally has hampered our Qbs growth. When were out of it he should have been throwing 25 times a game or more

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
So the Browns are a good team that has a serious issue with turnovers. I know that does not make much sense, how can they be good if they turn over the ball ALOT.

They are 7th in Rushing Defense (YPG) and 21st against the Pass (YPG), and 30th in points (due to Turnovers).

They are not your typical 0-14 team, they have some talent but Kiser and every other QB they have played has killed them.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am actually going to sit down and watch this entire game.... will be the first time I ve done so since Mitchell's first start.

I hope the Browns stomp a mudd hole in the Bears ass just to ensure we get our house cleaning

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I guess we have said it all year that the Bears are very close to becoming the Brown's... I guess we'll find out on Sunday. As pathetic as this is, the game against the Brown's is a better measure of the team than any of the close losses or wins that we have had this year.

The Brown's are a top ten team defensively against the run, so if we are going to win, Trubisky will need to have a good day. No better reason to watch than to see if Trubs has enough talent to overcome poor coaching that will likely run the ball against a 9 man box.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Win or lose, I am not sure I can watch it. This team is so lifeless and painful to watch.

In the other thread, I was saying I hope for wins but want productive development overall. The OL still struggles with certain pass rush concepts and presnap penalties. Trubisky folds like my mom playing poker under pressure, so no, his first 300 yard game was not progress when the blitzes stop because the defense switches to allow short completions and time runoff. There seems to be no progress at all anywhere. And there ought to be a rule against non competitive teams existing past a few years when it is THIS bad for this long.

The 2010's are giving the 90's a run for its money in worst decade category.

Washington

Liked Posts:
A loss to the Browns would really solidify Fox's laughing stock tenure as the Bears coach. It seems appropriate to me that he would go out having lost to the 0-14 Browns at home to be accentuated with another 3 game losing streak after we get spanked by Minn in our last game. Right now, I'd prefer the laugh over the meaningless win. I've already seen enough of the rookies to know where we stand with each of them.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
This is the super bowl for the Browns.
They will play their hearts out.
When the Lions went winless one of them said something like, "when you are a 1 win team you have nothing to play for, but if you are winless you have everything to play for"
I think the Browns win. This Bears game is their only chance at one win, and that's all that matters.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Win or lose, I am not sure I can watch it. This team is so lifeless and painful to watch.

In the other thread, I was saying I hope for wins but want productive development overall. The OL still struggles with certain pass rush concepts and presnap penalties. Trubisky folds like my mom playing poker under pressure, so no, his first 300 yard game was not progress when the blitzes stop because the defense switches to allow short completions and time runoff. There seems to be no progress at all anywhere. And there ought to be a rule against non competitive teams existing past a few years when it is THIS bad for this long.

The 2010's are giving the 90's a run for its money in worst decade category.
Sounds far more like a description of the Browns than actually of the bears

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

billwade

Liked Posts:
As I suspected, many fans had this game circled on their calendar since the schedule first came out. I'll tell you what, if anyone thinks the Browns are just going to roll over and hand the title of the most inept franchise to the Bears, they are sorely mistaken. The Bears are going to have to earn this. Trubisky's 3 INTs can give us hope, but Kizer had negative passing yardage in the first half of the Browns game yesterday. The winner of the Loser Bowl will have to really bring it to lose this one.

The Haslams versus the McCaskeys...Perhaps the greatest matchup of football incompetence of all time.

But I think sweat ted gives the Bears the advantage

Browns--11
Bears--8

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point, give me the draft pick position. Play to win, I get it, but not to worried if they lose. How they lose could be a thing but it shouldn't bother anyone at this point if they do lose.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To lose to the Browns would be a monumental failure at this point in time. Apparently Josh Gordon quit on the team yesterday against Baltimore, only a few weeks back in the NFL.

Hue Jackson is once again contemplating benching Kizer after throwing him under the bus. Their relationship seems toxic at this point...

The preceding postgame news conferences had gone as usual, Kizer looking broken, Jackson acting bulletproof.

The 21-year-old quarterback seemingly absorbs losses as if they are tearing him apart, while the 52-year-old head coach behaves as if the losses are happening to someone else.

Jackson, now 9-37 as an NFL head coach, said once again Sunday that this season won't define him.

Kizer, now 0-13 as a starting quarterback, once again looked like this season might destroy him.

When it ended and players spilled onto the field, Kizer shook some hands, and then a coach came over to him for a long talk. He seemed encouraging, engaging Kizer, patting him on his chest, looking him in the eye and delivering a message that kept Kizer's attention.

It was a Baltimore coach.

https://articles.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/hue_jackson_and_deshone_kizer.amp?__twitter_impression=true

There are now rumors that Jackson might want out and to go back to Cincinnati. If the Bears lose this game I’d be stunned.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
This is the super bowl for the Browns.
They will play their hearts out.
When the Lions went winless one of them said something like, "when you are a 1 win team you have nothing to play for, but if you are winless you have everything to play for"
I think the Browns win. This Bears game is their only chance at one win, and that's all that matters.

Yes, just so. This is the Browns best chance to avoid that winless season collar. I've been dreading this game since October, when I could see how things wee shaping up. The ultimate humiliation looms.

The Vikes might just be resting starters in the last game, if they have nothing left to play for, so who knows, the Bearlies might just have a chance in that one.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The only way it could be more perfect were if the Browns were going into this game 0-15.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
From the beginning of this season, I wanted/expected some things to happen. Winning wasn't one of those things. I want certain players to play well on Sunday, but I want the L.

Nope, not during the game, I can't root against my team while they are playing. Maybe it's because I'm an old guy, I've been cheering them on since the 60's, it's like liking tits, I can't just stop. The day after the Bengals win, I was bummed that we took a step back for the draft, but when the game was on, I loved it.

rextc

Liked Posts:
I hope my beloved Bears actually lose this one. That way Detroilet would still be the only team to go winless for an entire season.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
And if the Bears stomp a mud hole in Cleveland and run it dry then what is the narrative?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
And if the Bears stomp a mud hole in Cleveland and run it dry then what is the narrative?

Yipee!...?

At this point it just about Trubisky getting reps. Let him make mistakes and have the film to go over in the off season.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Sounds far more like a description of the Browns than actually of the bears

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Who cares if it is MORE true of the Browns? It is true of the Bears and that is a sad thing.