I like the bears shot at a WC next year

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears are bad and it goes deeper than John Fox

I will believe they can make the playoffs when they show they can win more than 13 games in 3 years.

AussieBear

I will believe they can make the playoffs when they show they can win more than 13 games in 3 years.

dont be a fake ass fan windy.... believe or gtfo.. well i be know you aint no fake bears fan eh.. but that does seem to be the narrative lately.. believe or fakeazz n gtfo tard.. no criticism be welcomed.. n no real discussions can take place

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:

That's not how the NFL works though. But you can remain pessimistic or better yet you can just support another team

There are plenty of teams who haven't won in the last 3 years and have turned it around

AussieBear

That's not how the NFL works though. But you can remain pessimistic or better yet you can just support another team

There are plenty of teams who haven't won in the last 3 years and have turned it around

case in point from two posts ago.. hahahahahah.... got root elsewhere windy.. u fake ass bears fan..

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why it is more that reasonable to assume the Bears can make the playoffs soon. They just need to stay healthy, Mitch take a big second year leap, and the right coaches.

Here are the 8 teams that made the playoff last year that won't make it this year and most of them already have a "franchise QB"

Have a QB
Green Bay
Cowboys
Raiders
Lions
Giants
Seattle

Don't have QB
Dolphins
Texans

How many of those teams did the Bears beat this year? Cowboys/Seattle/Lions all can go 10-6 and have not been eliminated from the playoffs yet, so a little premature there. GB is out because they lost their QB, and Seattle is arguably every bit as injured as the Bears.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why it is more that reasonable to assume the Bears can make the playoffs soon. They just need to stay healthy, Mitch take a big second year leap, and the right coaches.

Here are the 8 teams that made the playoff last year that won't make it this year and most of them already have a "franchise QB"

Have a QB
Green Bay
Cowboys
Raiders
Lions
Giants
Seattle

Don't have QB
Dolphins
Texans
I was speaking more of teams who miss the playoffs consistently and often.. like the Bears. Can't write off those 8-6 teams just yet either.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
I was speaking more of teams who miss the playoffs consistently and often.. like the Bears. Can't write off those 8-6 teams just yet either.

I know but there are plenty that still turned it around in 1 season

Jacksonville and Dallas are a few that come to mind. I'm sure there are others

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many of those teams did the Bears beat this year? Cowboys/Seattle/Lions all can go 10-6 and have not been eliminated from the playoffs yet, so a little premature there. GB is out because they lost their QB, and Seattle is arguably every bit as injured as the Bears.

:dontsay:

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Bears will likely
-get a top 6 pick this year
Not-sign a top FA WR
-sign a mediocre to bad offensive minded coach
-have a QB with 8 games started and an off-season to understand

NFC North will be tough, no doubt.
I think panthers, falcons, saints all take a step back

North- Vikings
East- eagles
West- Rams
South- bucs
Wc- packers
Wc-bears

^ seems more likely although one can hope for better.

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
Wow, a lot of if's in your list.

Those are not if’s, they are wills

We know the bears will fix their holes. Ryan Paces career depends on it. I would say if they don’t put up more than 7 wins next year, he knows he is on his way out

He will overpay to get some FA. We have the QB now (hard part), just need to get some more talent

I’ll take butler and Landry and draft chubbs

Now that is wildcard looking team

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those are not if’s, they are wills

We know the bears will fix their holes. Ryan Paces career depends on it. I would say if they don’t put up more than 7 wins next year, he knows he is on his way out

He will overpay to get some FA. We have the QB now (hard part), just need to get some more talent

I’ll take butler and Landry and draft chubbs

Now that is wildcard looking team

We don't have the QB now, we have what might develop into the QB now. The rest is pure speculation on your part and means the Bears will be the only team in the NFC north to improve.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Bears will likely
-get a top 6 pick this year
-sign a top FA WR
-sign an offensive minded coach
-have a QB with 8 games started and an off-season to understand

NFC North will be tough, no doubt.
I think panthers, falcons, saints all take a step back

North- Vikings
East- eagles
West- Rams
South- bucs
Wc- packers
Wc-bears
Noobs......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Bears are not going to pick #6 unless they lose to the Browns. They almost certainly will pick #9 or #10, with #10 looking most likely.

As far as the other stuff, I like your optimism. Hopefully you’re right. I tend to think that even with the right coaching staff and an overall good offseason, they’ll still be a year away.

The pessimist in me knows they’ll fuck up the WR situation by not getting anyone good in FA (and might overpay for a mediocre player) or not making WR a priority in the draft, or both, because BEARS.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I’d be ecstatic to make it to 8-8. Preferably going on a late season run of 6-0.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Bears are not going to pick #6 unless they lose to the Browns. They almost certainly will pick #9 or #10, with #10 looking most likely.

As far as the other stuff, I like your optimism. Hopefully you’re right. I tend to think that even with the right coaching staff and an overall good offseason, they’ll still be a year away.

The pessimist in me knows they’ll fuck up the WR situation by not getting anyone good in FA (and might overpay for a mediocre player) or not making WR a priority in the draft, or both, because BEARS.

What makes you so confident they'll beat the Browns?

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Who da fook gets ecstatic about 8-8? That's like the worst season ever. No playoffs and pick in the later half of the draft.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Lol, I shouldn’t be

My gut is telling me that they will be playing their ass off to not go 0-16. And this is their shot. They're not beating the Steelers next week.

And honestly, they have more talent than we do.