Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
From Our FF league message board.

Then he comes on here and pretends to be a victim of mean people. Does he seem like the kind of guy anyone would want to play FF with?

Here is Jamais Vu's responce:

Jamais Vu is a class act all the way, DB is a freaked out psycho. I've been playing fantasy sports since the 80's and I've never seen anything as messed up as DB, the guy is a flat out nut job.

Well we can do this all day cause i dealt with many many people coming at me all year cause it was the NoSack crew against me just like it was on here. I'll start with the very first message i sent to James Vu yesterday and then his reply that you seemed to gloss right over.

Vu Tang Clan
E-Mac (MrBiscuit10)
1 day ago
Delete Topic
Congrats on winning the league and congrats on having Todd "Mother Fucking" Gurley...lol

I just went to the leaguesafe to do the payout but it doesn't allow me to do it until sometime on Tuesday the 26th.

His Reply
Jamais Vu (Vu Tang Clan)
1 day ago
And big props to you for being a self-righteous douche about it till the bitter end, Mactator.

I was linked to your post on CCS where you try to boast "I know everyone has been waiting with great anticipation on who will win this league. Well of course it was me and i had to play James Vu and of course James Vu had Todd "Mother Fucking" Gurley and he absolutely smoked me so congrats to James Vu.

And my name is not James!

Show a little respect for your competitors in the future because it was your constant displays of disrespect that made this the most unpleasant experience myself or anyone else has ever had playing FF. The only reason I pushed through this long was to make sure your plan to steal everyone's money was foiled. There should be an injunction filed with League Safe to prevent you from claiming any winnings in this League, but with the final day of the Season falling on a major holiday and you probably looking to collect at 12:01 a.m., looks like you will get away with a small profit after all.

(There will be an injunction filed with Yahoo to prevent you from Commissioning any FF league ever again)

As to the rest of this poor League...I have contacted League Safe to have my prize money equally divided among the remaining ten teams. I have no ambition to profit off of this nightmare and figure this would be the only honorable course of action.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well we can do this all day cause i dealt with many many people coming at me all year cause it was the NoSack crew against me just like it was on here. I'll start with the very first message i sent to James Vu yesterday and then his reply that you seemed to gloss right over.

Vu Tang Clan
E-Mac (MrBiscuit10)
1 day ago
Delete Topic
Congrats on winning the league and congrats on having Todd "Mother Fucking" Gurley...lol

I just went to the leaguesafe to do the payout but it doesn't allow me to do it until sometime on Tuesday the 26th.

His Reply
Jamais Vu (Vu Tang Clan)
1 day ago
And big props to you for being a self-righteous douche about it till the bitter end, Mactator.

I was linked to your post on CCS where you try to boast "I know everyone has been waiting with great anticipation on who will win this league. Well of course it was me and i had to play James Vu and of course James Vu had Todd "Mother Fucking" Gurley and he absolutely smoked me so congrats to James Vu.

Show a little respect for your competitors in the future because it was your constant displays of disrespect that made this the most unpleasant experience myself or anyone else has ever had playing FF. The only reason I pushed through this long was to make sure your plan to steal everyone's money was foiled. There should be an injunction filed with League Safe to prevent you from claiming any winnings in this League, but with the final day of the Season falling on a major holiday and you probably looking to collect at 12:01 a.m., looks like you will get away with a small profit after all.

(There will be an injunction filed with Yahoo to prevent you from Commissioning any FF league ever again)

As to the rest of this poor League...I have contacted League Safe to have my prize money equally divided among the remaining ten teams. I have no ambition to profit off of this nightmare and figure this would be the only honorable course of action.

I can post many many posts of all you guys coming at me and calling me a thief and a liar when both are not even true but you guys all teamed up on me like you do on here. But i'm not gonna do that cause i'm sure the other posters on here don't wanna deal with all that petty shit.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread has made me realize two things.

1) That I never want to play CCS FF

2) That Jamais needs to come back as we've already lost too many of our good posters.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Vu Tang Clan
E-Mac (MrBiscuit10)
1 day ago
Delete Topic

His Reply
Jamais Vu (Vu Tang Clan)
1 day ago

1. What is a "nosack crew?"
2. Why haven't you paid out the winnings?
3. Since you ran off 60% of the league, are you going to do the honorable thing and forfeit $60 of the $100 you "won" by coming in "second place" or at least donate it to charity?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This thread is fucking gold lololol.

It’s pretty obvious Douchebag70 sucks at life. Guess it extends further than the confines of a CCS poster.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

It’s pretty obvious Douchebag70 sucks at life. Guess it extends further than the confines of a CCS poster.

Before this giant mess I thought is was impossible to fuck up a FF league on yahoo, the whole thing is automated, it would take a herculean effort to ruin the experience for 10 other players, but he did it.

DB is a maniac, he alternates between thinking novak is every poster that disagree with him, then he thinks everyone is taking orders from novak. As far as I know novak has been banned for months, I haven't heard anything from the guy. DB seeing the ghost of novak lurking everywhere is just further proof of how demented he is.

And hell yes, quality posters like novak and Jamais Vu are sorely missed around here, especially when we have lunatics like DB running around smearing his feces everywhere.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From Our FF league message board.

Then he comes on here and pretends to be a victim of mean people. Does he seem like the kind of guy anyone would want to play FF with?

Here is Jamais Vu's responce:

Jamais Vu is a class act all the way, DB is a freaked out psycho. I've been playing fantasy sports since the 80's and I've never seen anything as messed up as DB, the guy is a flat out nut job.

I obviously wasn't part of this league, but this is hilarious.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Best league ever. You should get in it next year. I won't be letting any of the little bitches that follow NoSack around next year and i'm sure it will be as smooth as every other league i run.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Midway Bitch
Skidway Snitch

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
2. Why haven't you paid out the winnings?
3. Since you ran off 60% of the league, are you going to do the honorable thing and forfeit $60 of the $100 you "won" by coming in "second place" or at least donate it to charity?

I thought this Vash "kid" just got here a few weeks ago. How's he know so much about all'a this? . .

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I thought this Vash "kid" just got here a few weeks ago. How's he know so much about all'a this? . .

If I am not mistaken he was in the league and taking it without vaseline like the rest of the people in the league not named DB.

Reactions: BNB

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Under every posters avatar there is a date that signifies when they joined CCS. I hope you have learned something from this experience.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread has made me realize two things.

1) That I never want to play CCS FF

2) That Jamais needs to come back as we've already lost too many of our good posters.

There are decent people on this board I wouldn't mind being in a league with. DB70 isn't one of them.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Under every posters avatar there is a date that signifies when they joined CCS. I hope you have learned something from this experience.

Not really, but then you're the guy tryin to say Matt Barkley's better than Jimmy Garrafolo so maybe teaching isn't your forte . . .

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There are decent people on this board I wouldn't mind being in a league with. DB70 isn't one of them.

This is 100%, there a bunch of good guys in that league and one paranoid psycho determined to screw it up for everyone else. If you just stay away from DB70 you have a great shot at a fun league. Look at BNB's confidence league, been going on for years with no BS, no drama, no DB70, just fun friendly competition.

Reactions: BNB

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I remember being in this league and then getting kicked out for calling out DB on stealing everyones money and being a bitch...I guess when the commish vetoes trades that don't favor him it is easy to make the championship...but fantasy always has a way of working out and the good guy won

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I remember being in this league and then getting kicked out for calling out DB on stealing everyones money and being a bitch...I guess when the commish vetoes trades that don't favor him it is easy to make the championship...but fantasy always has a way of working out and the good guy won

haha

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm hoping to be in this league this year.