dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I know everyone has been waiting with great anticipation on who will win this league. Well of course it was me and i had to play James Vu in the championship game. Well lets just say that James Vu had Todd "Mother Fucking" Gurley who scored 44+ points by himself and James Vu absolutely smoked me so congrats to James Vu.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I know everyone has been waiting with great anticipation on who will win this league. Well of course it was me and i had to play James Vu in the championship game. Well lets just say that James Vu had Todd "Mother Fucking" Gurley who scored 44+ points by himself and James Vu absolutely smoked me so congrats to James Vu.
So, cheaters never win?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I thought it was going to be until I bombed in the first round. #bullshit....

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
All I know is I was 4-1 (and had the most points in the league) when Rodgers got hurt and it was the start of my destruction.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah injuries suck but i somehow made it to the championship game after losing my top pick David Johnson in the 1st half of the 1st game of the year and did it without making one single trade.

Hi JAMES vu....lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Of course dabears70 says he won this league even though Jamaica Vu was the winner and it's not "James vu" it is "jamais vu" but of course why would a ffl commissioner after 3 months actually know someone in his league's names? But it's Christmas so I am going to be nice and not naughty and "slag" (that's British talk for smack your ***** up) you anymore because I think the way you carry yourself does that enough as it 'tis. Seasons greatings and happy New Year and you better not take all the moneys now that someone actually honest won the league!

Thanks.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Gurley won many a teams championships the past two weekends. He carried my work team the last two weeks and I won yesterday. Nothing like the bragging rights at work. :)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Gurley won many a teams championships the past two weekends. He carried my work team the last two weeks and I won yesterday. Nothing like the bragging rights at work. :)

Yeah i'm with on wanting to always win those leagues you're in with friends or co-workers and i have one of those leagues as well that i've alwasy done really well in but this year i didn't even make the playoffs which sucks cause now i gotta listen to these guys for a full year. I drafted D.Murray, I.Crowell and M.Lynch as my top 3 RB's and ODB was my top pick and we all know how those 4 did this year damn it...lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
By the way guys JAMES VU just said in the fantasy league that he's gonna split his winnings ($200) with all of you guys so i guess i'm gonna have to do that for him when i go do the payouts.

Is that how you want me to do it JAMES??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Of course dabears70 says he won this league even though Jamaica Vu was the winner and it's not "James vu" it is "jamais vu" but of course why would a ffl commissioner after 3 months actually know someone in his league's names? But it's Christmas so I am going to be nice and not naughty and "slag" (that's British talk for smack your ***** up) you anymore because I think the way you carry yourself does that enough as it 'tis. Seasons greatings and happy New Year and you better not take all the moneys now that someone actually honest won the league!

Thanks.

Hey little boy, did you miss the part that i said he smoked me?? That would mean he won if you don't understand what that means....:obama:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wanna say that you can't be that dumb but you keep proving you are.

James Vu absolutely smoked me so congrats to James Vu.

Yet you keep insisting on continually calling him JAMES over and over again like you are mocking him which proves you are a sore loser which is the worst kind of loser (you) because you can't accept the FACT that you LOST until someone actually puts that right out there in the open to see and you can no longer obsure it by hiding it in your post and glossing over it, but despite how much the league was rigged against everyone else, you LOST and jamais vu won! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I know everyone has been waiting with great anticipation on who will win this league. Well of course it was me

1. Cheat.
2. Laugh about cheating in league chat.
3. Deny cheating in CCS.
4. Claim to be a victim in CCS.
5. Laugh more about cheating in league chat.
6. Lose even though you cheated.
7. Say "who will win this league. Well of course it was me"
*8. Pay the guy that actually won the league despite the cheating commish.

*don't count on it

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1. Cheat.
2. Laugh about cheating in league chat.
3. Deny cheating in CCS.
4. Claim to be a victim in CCS.
5. Laugh more about cheating in league chat.
6. Lose even though you cheated.
7. Say "who will win this league. Well of course it was me"
*8. Pay the guy that actually won the league despite the cheating commish.

*don't count on it

I know i will be waiting and watching and I have jamais vu Snapchat and Instagram because when dabears70 first started getting super weird we exchanged "deets" just to make sure if we got kicked out in the middle of the night we would be able to sort things out, so believe me when I say I will know if jamais vu actually gets paid out for winning!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know i will be waiting and watching and I have jamais vu Snapchat and Instagram because when dabears70 first started getting super weird we exchanged "deets" just to make sure if we got kicked out in the middle of the night we would be able to sort things out, so believe me when I say I will know if jamais vu actually gets paid out for winning!

This scumbag bragged so much about stealing our money, there is no way in hell he pays a penny to anyone but his accomplice. DB has a method of operation, he does one thing in league, and claims the opposite in CCS.

jamais vu will never see a cent, DB will lie here as he has done from the start.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yet you keep insisting on continually calling him JAMES over and over again like you are mocking him which proves you are a sore loser which is the worst kind of loser (you) because you can't accept the FACT that you LOST until someone actually puts that right out there in the open to see and you can no longer obsure it by hiding it in your post and glossing over it, but despite how much the league was rigged against everyone else, you LOST and jamais vu won! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks

Hahahaha you're the dumbest of dumb but still you make me laugh.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well JAMES did put a message on our fantasy board that he was gonna divide his $200 winnings up between all the players that didn't get paid so i messaged him back that it would be easy for me to just split it up with you guys through league safe and put it straight into your accounts but now he won't reply to that message so i'm pretty sure he was just talking smack and won't be splitting any of his money with you guys. Not like he had to or anything anyway.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From Our FF league message board.

Hahahahaha way to keep being a juvenile little douche bag you fucking moron...lol. you dumb little fuck boy...or girl and you can't do a mother fucking thing about it bitch boy. I dealt with all you piece of shit whiny little bitches. i knew you guys were just little bitches who follow NoSack around holding onto his cock saying yes sir and no sir to him. You're a bitch and that's all you are. Suck on it bitch boy....hahaha.

Hey JAMES, what's up you little fuck ass bitch? I bet i know the answer to that question fuck boy.

Then he comes on here and pretends to be a victim of mean people. Does he seem like the kind of guy anyone would want to play FF with?

Here is Jamais Vu's responce:

In case you were not aware....yesterday was Christmas. A day I like to spend with people I care about rather than some Rando E-Person that spent his Holiday acting like a seven year old having a tantrum because someone beat him at Candy Land.

And no...I don't want you to touch those winnings I have chose to share with the decent folks of this League. The whole point of beating you was to keep you far away from that prize money. If you felt so strongly about it...you would have already done the same with your share instead of trying to claim the cash before the game was even over.

Now go breathe into a paper bag to calm down while I find my log on deets to League Safe.

Jamais Vu is a class act all the way, DB is a freaked out psycho. I've been playing fantasy sports since the 80's and I've never seen anything as messed up as DB, the guy is a flat out nut job.