Cutler’s open to playing in 2018 — but he wants to start.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
With all those weapons, he's been mediocre once again. Enjoyed him for a time when he was here, but I'm sure glad he is someone elses problem now.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
With all those weapons, he's been mediocre once again. Enjoyed him for a time when he was here, but I'm sure glad he is someone elses problem now.

I was rooting for him in Miami hoping he would do well there but it's really hard to want him to do well when he has all the talent and tools around him and then some but refuses to put it all together.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This is the funniest thing I've read about football since Miami said they were bringing Cutler outta retirement

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, CCSers for years claimed he was "elite" and shouted down anyone who dared suggest otherwise, so it's only natural for an elite QB to start, right guys? . . .

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I was rooting for him in Miami hoping he would do well there but it's really hard to want him to do well when he has all the talent and tools around him and then some but refuses to put it all together.
I really wanted to see him do well and thought he had a great opportunity laid at his feet in MIA. I don't have any doubt he wants to win, but man... he sure can't put it together. It's a real shame.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Bring him in - let minch see what real hair lets a man get away with on the football field.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bring him in - let minch see what real hair lets a man get away with on the football field.

If he wants to see what a well-coiffed coif can do all he needs to do is take a look at Snails . . .

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I don't know Shoop - Ryan's hair is nice but there's really nothing like Jay's.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Alternate headline: Cutler retiring after the 2017 season.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
re-retiring that is

I really don't want to hear him on the bear broadcasts either, so as long as its not here.