No igt

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
sorry boys about the NO IGT, probably wont do one tomorrow either. This team is a joke right now. 0 effort outside a couple of guys, just pathetic and tough to watch. Some changes need to happen, but it seems that the voices that lead this locker room need to change. The message just is not getting across.

Also Bowman nice job locking up Seabrookzival that 6m+ cap hit we have for a 3rd pairing D-Man looks like it is working real well for us.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll do an IGT for night against the Oil machine, but damn this team is something else

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To be fair, Keith was also a partial-birth abortion on the ice.

USA vs SVK was a much better game for the world juniors. The belt was on the line and I lost it to my wife...but the GWG by the Slovaks was freaking SICK and their netminder was a brick wall.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
sorry boys about the NO IGT, probably wont do one tomorrow either. This team is a joke right now. 0 effort outside a couple of guys, just pathetic and tough to watch. Some changes need to happen, but it seems that the voices that lead this locker room need to change. The message just is not getting across.

Also Bowman nice job locking up Seabrookzival that 6m+ cap hit we have for a 3rd pairing D-Man looks like it is working real well for us.

No one is watching them anyway....bad contracts, aging players, under performing players and hell, just some bad players as well. Too bad. They had a great foundation in place. Most of this instigated by Cap woes but the bad contracts are just as damning. Hey, they started the re-build train rolling in this town (Cubs, Bears, Bulls and Sox falling in line). They just have to do it again.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Too busy with holidays to watch much. What is the record. For Bigfoot.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think we are 7-2-3