Hawks vs Wild 1/10 7pm CT

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Bigfoot is torn.... he must deep down want to root for the Wild.... he lives in the fucking woods after all.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Panik is being benched for Seabrook. 7 D... kinda cold after he scored and Bouma isn't the scratched one..

....But elliot freedman says he is hearing Arizona and the Hawks are possibly working on a Anthony Duclair trade... could Panik be involved

So all the player swop swip could be with that connected.

Mr. Young corsi gm might want Franson on his team Hjalmerrson has only played 17 games this year the clearly catching up to him battle has happened and he's hurting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
That is in fact happening. Sorry but bye Panik and In comes Duclair. Possibly other parts too

I planted Duclair a lot last year. I saw him in a game in Tucson as he was down there. He's active and got speed and skill but also seemed selfish trying to do too much himself... but nobody else forward wise was a threat there. He did however do a lot of net front presence when he didn't have the puck in the Ozone which I liked and was there on the PP.

Clendening might be coming back in the trade.. hilarious, hopefully if so he can be flipped like Morin in return was for Panik

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predict the Hawks throw his game on account of a pitiful excuse for a IGT.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is in fact happening. Sorry but bye Panik and In comes Duclair. Possibly other parts too

I planted Duclair a lot last year. I saw him in a game in Tucson as he was down there. He's active and got speed and skill but also seemed selfish trying to do too much himself... but nobody else forward wise was a threat there. He did however do a lot of net front presence when he didn't have the puck in the Ozone which I liked and was there on the PP.

Clendening might be coming back in the trade.. hilarious, hopefully if so he can be flipped like Morin in return was for Panik

Do you have a link? I can't find any mention of it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
what a shit game. seabrook plays as the 7th d man after the trade when Jurco is up here and there is a make shift 4th line all night. Fucking Q pissing and moaning over a trade. Lets see how long it takes Duclair to get in the rotation now.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hawks went back to back skating the puck out of zones, and went to the old south north offense, instead of north south.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawks effort was shit in this game.

It was glaring in the 3rd as they desperately attempted to get the game back to tied.

They were losing the faceoffs, losing almost every physical battle, they were not checking, and as is typical when they play shit-hockey they could not hold the puck, could not pass the puck, and could not receive passes.

Duncan Keith is getting more and more into the habit of failing to keep pucks in at the blue line.

Keith is still a good Dman, but his play has fallen off alot.... it is just ignored because Seabrook's play dove off a cliff.

I also found the Hawks more predictable last night than usual... every pass.... every zone exit.... every zone entry.... every offensive possession.... and every component of our PP.... I was watching and I could tell that Minnesota got to where they were not out-working the Hawks, they just knew where the Hawks would go and where they would put the puck, so they would jump them constantly and in the 3rd it led to more and more odd-man situations.

You know the Hawks PP will move the puck and try the exact same moves so it is often quite easy to push them out of your zone.

You know the Hawks PP will then try the push em back entry so you can jam that up.

You know the hawks PP will then be forced to dump the puck having wasted half or more of their PP and they will then inexplicably send 1 forward to chase the puck and go 2 on 1, 3 on 1, or even 4 on 1 so you can usually get the puck and hoist it out again.

I understand you setup a system/plan and need to execute it.... but many of our PP concepts have been the same and have not been working for 3 or 4 years at least.... the primary concepts are known and defended and the secondary options are known and defended.... you need to shake up what you are doing on the PP, get teams off balance, then you can shift to your bread/butter again.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what a shit game. seabrook plays as the 7th d man after the trade when Jurco is up here and there is a make shift 4th line all night. Fucking Q pissing and moaning over a trade. Lets see how long it takes Duclair to get in the rotation now.

To be completely fair: Seabs did score a goal and that's about the best you can hope for after fetching off Eddie-O.

The fact remains though, this was a game we should have won. the only reason for the loss is that we took our boot off Minny's throats.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
To be completely fair: Seabs did score a goal and that's about the best you can hope for after fetching off Eddie-O.

The fact remains though, this was a game we should have won. the only reason for the loss is that we took our boot off Minny's throats.

he scored on a little tap in, it was not some spectacular play. What was the worry, Jurco has a strong game so Duclair does not play? Seabrook is not getting pucks to the net, neither is Keith, do dressing 7 d men with the problem of getting pucks to the net is just asking for failure. This team just blows against the central, so its going to take alot more to get into the playoffs this year when the games get central heavy.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I only saw the 1st but maybe they drained calling their effort shit in that game is laughable. They dominated the 1st and BB went off on the wild ranting after the 1st period since it was like 15-4 shots with hawks all over

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I only saw the 1st but maybe they drained calling their effort shit in that game is laughable. They dominated the 1st and BB went off on the wild ranting after the 1st period since it was like 15-4 shots with hawks all over

Their effort fell off a cliff.... go back and watch the 3rd... it was pathetic and unacceptable.

I won't give them credit for putting in effort in part of the game.

You go hard all game or you have failed.

This has been a fairly consistent problem all year... they will put in effort and play well for stretches, but they rarely play an entire game for all 60 minutes.

That is not acceptable, not for any skater on the team.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he scored on a little tap in, it was not some spectacular play. What was the worry, Jurco has a strong game so Duclair does not play? Seabrook is not getting pucks to the net, neither is Keith, do dressing 7 d men with the problem of getting pucks to the net is just asking for failure. This team just blows against the central, so its going to take alot more to get into the playoffs this year when the games get central heavy.
He knew when to pinch in. And let's be honest, that goal was more than anyone else did.

Dressing seabs was not the problem last night

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

As Ares said, it went to crap after the first.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And I want to add.... Minnesota also played the night before.

They had no issue putting in effort for 60 minutes, which is why they won.

The Hawks have probably cost themselves 10-12 games this year simply because they didn't put in 60 minutes of effort.

Get up by 2 or more goals.... the effort slacks off.

Game is tied for more than 10 minutes.... the effort slacks off.

Randomly not feeling it.... the effort doesn't even show up for the 1st period and you get behind and play against the trap for the rest of the game.

Get on the PP.... the effort always slacks off.... always.