Mirotic Trade and rest of deadline rumor thread

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Well I guess Tony Allen wasn’t actually cut like was reported because the Bulls and Thunder are in talks to send Tony Allen over to OKC.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Lopez and Grant on the block too. Asik could also be traded with the other guys on the cut-list that are only getting offered around to teams who want priority over players before going waiver.

I like Robin Lopez, but he needs to play on a contender.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I just want to hear more getting picks than swapping picks. Should have never had to give up 16 for Jimmy, just had both picks.

Thibs wouldn’t make the trade without #16. Considering the package the Bulls got, they would have been stupid to hold up the deal because of #16. Look at guys like Griffin, PG13, and other star players who get traded. The Bulls got a great package for Butler.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Lopez and Grant on the block too. Asik could also be traded with the other guys on the cut-list that are only getting offered around to teams who want priority over players before going waiver.

I like Robin Lopez, but he needs to play on a contender.

I would think Thibs wouldn't mind Asik back on his bench. Taj and Omer were lockdown in the paint in the 4th quarter.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Sounds good to me. Too bad they didn't bite on Holiday and throw in another pick swap.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Noah Vonif? PF... Sure not sitting still this trade day.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess GarPax wasn't satisfied with the amount of crappy big men on the roster so they traded for Vonleh

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If you're in tank mode, the idea of trading for a good player makes no sense. Although it did seem like they found something for Lopez if they're stocking up on scrap bigs.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
wow, teams still want to help Cleveland. gave away 6 people not helping and only took 4 back, which means two guys who will soon be bought out can sign there.

I think Vonif was already waived.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Well we practically got him for free but i don't see where he fits in.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Noah Vonleh was a Portis without offensive skills...clear as day when drafted but forgiveness is that even 3 years ago or when he came out, it was hard to foresee the Center position was dead and everyone had to shoot 3's at 30% to be on the court. He is one of the type of guys the game left behind. Block and Rebound don't cut it anymore, you gotta be 3 and D or gtfo.

Rooooooosssseee!!! clears waivers with a minimum expiring contract. rofl lol rofl omfg. hahahahahahahaha. That man ain't getting the help he needs is all we can say.

Why is Lopez still hear? Does he take minutes from guys who might accidentally win more games? Should have moved him for a second but maybe his contract is more valuable when expiring. This team wins way too many damn games. This lottery is going to be one of the larger ones in our history, we need some luck this year.