Craw

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
These old man bowmans comments are throwing this all off, going back to the beginning of the season getting hurt and playing thru it.

I dont know why crow would want to play thru it with all the shit Toews took for his year of struggling with it and some thinking its still got an effect on him

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Seems the only reason to cover up the concussion would be if it wasn't hockey related...yes?
That doesn't reflect anything of how the NHL operates about injury and concussions. No matter what how or why injuries are rarely not attempted to be covered up. Especially concussion issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That doesn't reflect anything of how the NHL operates about injury and concussions. No matter what how or why injuries are rarely not attempted to be covered up. Especially concussion issues.

Not buying it.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The oddity was back when crow got hurt off Ice at the concert they were mad at him so they made him do a public apology.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These old man bowmans comments are throwing this all off, going back to the beginning of the season getting hurt and playing thru it.

I dont know why crow would want to play thru it with all the shit Toews took for his years of struggling with it and some thinking its still got an effect on him

Fixed it for you.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I hope he is back and ready. Seems he came back once and was not ready. Lets see if this extra time makes a difference.

If he does come back, do you think its Glass over Forsberg?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think it matters. As good as Crawford has been, and even if he knocks off the rust quickly, he playing at a Vezina clip + Kane is not going to salvage the season. Too many high priced passengers.