How good is our new coaching staff.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Now that the team is in the hands of a competent GM and not in the uncharted drifting of Ted Phillips, .

Can you explain what uncharted drifting means and how Phillips did it? If you meant drafting and not drifting, Phillips never did any drafting that I am aware of. Seeing though how he inserted himself and George into the coaching search, it is possible that he now plans in meddle in the drafting and FA signings. I would not put it past Ted at this point.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Sure. IMO, Ted Phillips doesn't know football. He's a money man. He is there to make money for the owners. Most recent blunders were Emory and Trestman to lead the Bears. Then, he hires a consutant, Accorsi, to help him hire a GM Pace. IMO, Phillips encouraged Pace to hire Fox to offset Pace's youth. IMO, Phillips was lost (adrift) as to how to choose people to successfully run the team. I sure hope he doesn't meddle because he finally hired a decent GM. Management 101 is to hire good people to do the job. He may have finally did it with Pace.