WR Dontrelle Inman 2 years 5 million/2.5 guaranteed
RB Benny Cunningham to 1 year 1.5 million
LB Lamarr Houston to 2 years 8 million/4 guaranteed
LB Christian Jones to 2 years 6.5 million/4 guaranteed
DE Mitch Unrein 2 years 4 million/2 guaranteed
QB Mark Sanchez to 1 year 1.5 million
TE Daniel Brown to 900k

Bears sign WR Albert Wilson to 4 years 20 million/10 guaranteed

He's had his best season so far with Matt Nagy as the play-caller and he knows the system Matt Nagy wants to run in Chicago. He will likely stay in the slot and take over for Kendall Wright who was impressive but with Wilson's connections and speed make him a better fit.

usa-today-8260129.0.jpg

Bears sign OLB Devon Kennard to 2 years 8 million/4 guaranteed

The Giants struggled last season on both sides of the ball but Kennard has looked like a young guy that could become a pretty good linebacker with the right guidance.

ef255e96e22f4c1faa183b2612bf270a.jpg

Bears sign TE Jimmy Graham to 3 years 28 million/18 guaranteed

It takes a few years for a tight end to develop and being in a system that relies heavily on a good tight end we could use that insurance.

usa-today-8962869.0.jpg

Draft

1[8] WR Calvin Ridley [Alabama] 6'1 190lbs

He's the best wide receiver in this years draft and Ryan Pace has done good in the drafts as of late so if Pace sees Ridley as I top ten pick then I won't complain maybe he will become a solid starter for the Bears.

Ridley has game-changing talent complete with blazing speed and rare route-running ability for a college prospect. He ran the full route tree at Alabama, has experience working in a pro-style attack and is a plug-and-play starter on day one. He must improve his ability to defeat press corners off the snap or he'll become a feast or famine target. Ridley's elite speed and separation talent gives him the potential to become one of the more productive and dangerous receivers in the league.
-Lance Zierlein

10256156.jpg

2[39] OLB Sam Hubbard [Ohio State] 6'5 265lbs

"I think he's going to end up being a good pro. He plays hard all the time. He just needs to add a little more muscle and find a go-to move that he can win with as a rusher and he'll be a consistent starter for years." -- NFC team director of college scouting

Sam-Hubbard-3-by-Jeremy-Birmingham_mr3tnk.jpg

4. OG Ike Boettger [Iowa] 6'6 310lbs

Boettger's frame, play strength and experience playing both guard and tackle will appeal to NFL teams, but concerns over durability may become a hindrance. Teams may be tempted to try and leave him at tackle, but athletic limitations might make a move inside to guard his best option. Boettger's play is inconsistent, but his physical traits should make him an early backup with a shot at finding playing time down the road.
-Lance Zierlein

Ike-Boettger.jpg

4. OT Brandon Parker [North Carolina A&T] 6'7 314lbs

Parker's high center of gravity creates some athletic challenges for him, but he possesses the physical traits that teams are willing to draft and coach up. Despite his college experience, Parker is a bit of a project who will need to continue to work on his technique and core strength before he is ready to handle NFL pass rushers.
-Lance Zierlein

Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg

5. Safety Chucky Williams [Louisville] 6'0 211lbs

Physical combo safety with the ball skills and acceleration to play up high and the size and toughness to handle run support duties near the line. Williams' inconsistencies as a tackler are about technique and angles rather than toughness so those issues are correctable. Williams has the play demeanor and athletic ability to earn a backup roster spot and the fact that he specializes as a special teams ace simply makes it more likely.
-Lance Zierlein

maxresdefault.jpg

6. K Daniel Carlson [Auburn] 6'4 223lbs

Accuracy dropped from 87 percent to 74 percent this year but still the best kicker in this draft.

DMgqKC8XUAAFVHp.jpg

7. LB Shaquem Griffin [Central Florida] 6'1 213lbs

"The old staff signed him just to make sure they got his brother. The new staff realized the guy was a player and plugged him in and he wins Defensive Player of the Year in his conference. He doesn't have a left hand. That's going to limit him with some things and that's going to hurt his draft value, but he's fast and athletic and makes a ton of plays." -- NFC team scouting director

os-sp-ucf-shaquem-griffin-0416

Depth Chart

QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Mark Sanchez
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Benny Cunningham
TE: Jimmy Graham, Adam Shaheen, Daniel Brown
RWR: Calvin Ridley, Kevin White
LWR: Cameron Meredith, Dontrelle Inman
SWR: Albert Wilson
LT: Charles Leno
LG: Josh Sitton, Ike Boettger
C: Cody Whitehair, Eric Kush
RG: Kyle Long, Morgan
RT: Bobby Massie, Brandon Parker

RE: Bullard, RRH
NT: Eddie Goldman, Jenkins
LE: Akiem Hicks, Mitch Unrein
OLB: Leonard Floyd, Devon Kennard
ILB: Nick Kwaitsoki, Christian Jones
ILB: Danny Trevathan, John Timu, Shaquem Griffin
OLB:Sam Hubbard, Lamarr Houston
CB: Kyle Fuller, Prince Amukumara, Bryce Callahan, Cre'Von LeBlanc, McMantis
FS: Eddie Jackson, Chucky Williams
SS: Adrian Amos, Demps

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I can see something like this happening even though I personally don't like the idea of drafting Ridley at #8. I do like Griffin in the 7th but you don't have him on your depth chart. PS maybe? Or STs?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I like this a lot more than your previous drafts. I actually like it a lot - get the best WR for Trubisky, get an athletic talent for Fangio, and then double down on OL depth in the 4th, that is exactly what I would want.

But do you really need to do this daily? Is this to maximize your chances of being able to claim you predicted any given draftee?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can see something like this happening even though I personally don't like the idea of drafting Ridley at #8. I do like Griffin in the 7th but you don't have him on your depth chart. PS maybe? Or STs?

Special teams it'll depend on how he does in preseason. He will have to be constantly proving himself but he does have talent.

I like this a lot more than your previous drafts. I actually like it a lot - get the best WR for Trubisky, get an athletic talent for Fangio, and then double down on OL depth in the 4th, that is exactly what I would want.

But do you really need to do this daily? Is this to maximize your chances of being able to claim you predicted any given draftee?

It was sorta a joke. I don't care about call outs I just find it fun although I don't know much about football compared to most people on this site but its really just me constantly changing my mind on what I want the Bears to do.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
It was sorta a joke. I don't care about call outs I just find it fun although I don't know much about football compared to most people on this site but its really just me constantly changing my mind on what I want the Bears to do.
Don't sell yourself short bud. You know as much about football as anyone on this board. We are all limited by our meatballness but that's ok. We are fans and we are supposed to be that way.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we get a mock where the Bears don't sign Albert Wilson? These things are stupid AF

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Chad Thomas is literal shit the guy is pure Special person i watched him as i live in miami and follow the canes as my favorite college football team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Special teams it'll depend on how he does in preseason. He will have to be constantly proving himself but he does have talent.

You need to just go to FanSpeak and have a blast. You can sit and do mocks all day long.

http://fanspeak.com/

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Did this fool say "Daily Mock Off Season?"

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
How many mocks are there now?
Some have to be identical. There should be a mock sub-forum.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Chad Thomas is literal shit the guy is pure Special person i watched him as i live in miami and follow the canes as my favorite college football team.

Really tempted to dislike this nonsense.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I really like this one - my only reservation is Ridleys hands because to me he seems to catch a lot against his body.

Looking forward to the combine to see how he performs catching the ball. If he looks real good, I think the chances are that the bears go in this direction with so little in FA for receivers.

FWIW don't think Griffin makes it out of the 5th tho. I'd take Braxton Berrios later on in the draft as well. Seems a perfect fit for this type of offense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I really like this one - my only reservation is Ridleys hands because to me he seems to catch a lot against his body.

Looking forward to the combine to see how he performs catching the ball. If he looks real good, I think the chances are that the bears go in this direction with so little in FA for receivers.

FWIW don't think Griffin makes it out of the 5th tho. I'd take Braxton Berrios later on in the draft as well. Seems a perfect fit for this type of offense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Patriots will draft B.Berrios and make him the next Wes Welker. I agree on S.Griffin, some team will draft this kid in the 4th or 5th round. I wouldn't mind at all if that were the Bears. The kid has heart and has everything else as well but two hands and might be a little light to play LBer but he'll be just fine.