2018 over/under 6.5 wins per Vegas

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Well everyone is trying to upgrade every weakness aren't they? You don't know that the upgrade attempts will make the team better or worse comparative to other teams' efforts until it happens. If only it was so easy as to say "Well we're going to upgrade this/that and be better".

So I can't say what will result in an extra couple of wins because our opponents' upgrades might account for a couple extra wins too.
True, but the subtraction, in our case, should count for something too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

AussieBear

well da bears are gonna sweep the vikings, pack and lions.. thats 6 right there.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
well da bears are gonna sweep the vikings, pack and lions.. thats 6 right there.

That’s the great problem right there. More likely 0-6 which means they need to go 7-3 in their other games.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Get your money in soon because judging from this thread, that line will move quickly.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Play to win instead of not to lose would have had them 2 more wins last yr. 7-9 wins is attainable with just a few tweeks and less injuries.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least they replaced the conditioning staff, upgraded the offensive staff and retained the defensive staff... You do not think all of that accounts for two more victories, especially if they upgrade receivers?!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who knows if any of the replacements are any good? Snails is 14-and-34 despite the euphoria generated by the recent housecleaning so it's not like he's shown he knows what he's doing. The Bears are the same old shvt until they show otherwise.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who knows if any of the replacements are any good? Snails is 14-and-34 despite the euphoria generated by the recent housecleaning so it's not like he's shown he knows what he's doing. The Bears are the same old shvt until they show otherwise.

Much like your posting.