Offensive staff overhaul/improvement continues with Childress added to the staff

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Brad Childress was added to an already stacked staff. Say what you want about his stint as a HC, but he has always been a very highly respected offensive mind. We now have Nagy, Helfrich, and Childress working on our offensive game plan. I didn't think it was possible to have such a drastic improvement in the brain power leading one side of the ball. The staff coupled with Mitch taking the next step should lead to a dramatic improvement on that side of the ball.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018...bears-coaching-staff-as-offensive-consultant/

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

This staff is very solid to maybe great one day soon. We got a rookie HC who has yet to prove himself but we got smart highly regarded coaches at every position on this staff. I'm not calling greatness outright because that has to be proved but I fully expect great things. Nagy has the kinda support around him that makes a difference and he can let one side of the ball be handled for him by Fangio. I could go on and on about all the positives I see, but instead ask why you are fify.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Maybe the personnel department should put out an add on the paper:

Solid staff looking for wide receiver or possibly tight end to go deep

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This staff is very solid to maybe great one day soon. We got a rookie HC who has yet to prove himself but we got smart highly regarded coaches at every position on this staff. I'm not calling greatness outright because that has to be proved but I fully expect great things. Nagy has the kinda support around him that makes a difference and he can let one side of the ball be handled for him by Fangio. I could go on and on about all the positives I see, but instead ask why you are fify.

Hopefully the coaching staff can build up Trubisky and the offense soon.