WR Dontrelle Inman 2 years 5 million/2.5 guaranteed
RB Benny Cunningham to 1 year 1.5 million
LB Lamarr Houston to 2 years 8 million/4 guaranteed
LB Christian Jones to 2 years 6.5 million/4 guaranteed
DE Mitch Unrein 2 years 4 million/2 guaranteed
QB Mark Sanchez to 1 year 1.5 million
TE Daniel Brown to 900k

Bears sign WR Jarvis Landry to 5 years 65 million/30 guaranteed

Landry is great out of the slot but can also make plays on the outside and Bears need someone that can create separation at the line of scrimmage and open up the passing game.

Jarvis-Landry-nov-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

Bears sign WR Paul Richardson to 4 years 36 million/18 guaranteed

Bears have the cap space to splurge on some receivers this year and it's possible they go all out.

paul+richardson+looking+hot+with+his+bad+tattoo.jpg

Bears sign OLB Jeremiah Attaochu to 1 years 4 million

Jeremiah Attaochu will be looking to shed his injury prone label and battle for a big contract.

KC_draft338456x003_r900x493.jpg

Draft

1[8] Tremaine Edmund [Virginia Tech] 6'5 250lbs

He's only 19 years old and hasn't reached his prime he has potential to be among the NFL's elite at linebacker.

Edmunds combines elite size, speed and explosiveness into a productive, versatile linebacker package that will have evaluators salivating. Edmunds has posted high-impact production over the last two seasons and he still has room to get bigger and better. Edmunds will make mental mistakes and his instincts are subpar, but he has an ability to mitigate those issues with his athletic ability. Edmunds can play in any alignment at any linebacker spot and has All-Pro potential no matter where he lands.
-Lance Zierlein

26_7580987.jpg

2[39] OT Connor Williams [Texas] 6'6 320lbs

Williams seemed to struggle in 2017 and suffered a knee injury but he still has plenty of things to love about him.

Williams has been a personal favorite since studying his freshman season, but his 2017 tape didn't match his previous body of work. Williams seemed to lose some lateral quickness and had troubles holding up at a high level in protection. A move to guard or center is a possibility depending on how his arm length measures out. Williams is a plus run blocker with plug-and-play technique across the board. If he regains his 2016 form, he will be a good NFL starter. If not, he'll be an average NFL starter.
-Lance Zierlein

usatsi-10166141-220956-lowres.jpg

4. OG Wyatt Teller [Virginia Tech] 6'4 301lbs

"He was one of my favorite offensive linemen in the entire conference entering the season and he just got worse as the season went on. He's not the same player he was last year. I don't know if he had a falling out with the coaching staff or what, but he looked like he checked out. I know he's a much better player than he showed this year." - ACC Analyst

wyatt-teller-spring-game-mark-umansky-1.jpg

4. CB Kameron Kelly [San Diego State] 6'2 200lbs

Sources say there are teams out there who are enamored with the idea of playing Kelly at cornerback to take advantage of his length and ball skills. If he gets drafted to play corner, he will require patience as he lacks experience and movement skills to hold up against NFL route-runners. As a safety, teams like his range and ball skills to take it away and flip the field. Kelly's success could be tied to positional and scheme fit more than most.
-Lance Zierlein

maxresdefault.jpg

5. ILB Azeem Victor [Washington] 6'1 230lbs

"He just got too big this year and outplayed by the guys behind him. Started the season with a suspension and ended it with a suspension. Two years ago I would have told you he was a second day pick, now I wouldn't touch him."- NFC West Coast Scout

845797260.jpg.0.jpg

6. WR Braxton Berrios [Miami] 5'9 186lbs

While Berrios is a little stubby and tight-hipped, he has explosive characteristics and shows the ability to uncover and the toughness to make contested catches look easy. Berrios may appeal to teams looking for a slot receiver who can work the middle of the field and attack with intermediate routes. His ability to return punts simply adds to his roster value. Getting caught up with what he can't do rather than what he can do would be a mistake.
-Lance Zierlein

cropped_USPW_473723.jpg

7. S Joshua Kalu [Nebraska] 6'1 195lbs

Kalu's move to safety produced just average production despite excitement over the move inside the Nebraska program. While he has size and speed and some cover talent, it might be best to continue to play Kalu at safety in order to allow him to grow and gain better perspective on pursuit angles and coverage clues. Kalu has good athletic traits and could land a roster spot if he can prove to be a willing and effective special teams performer.
-Lance Zierlein

joshuakalu.jpg

Depth Chart

QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Mark Sanchez
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Benny Cunningham
TE: Adam Shaheen, Daniel Brown
RWR: Jarvis Landry, Cameron Meredith
LWR: Paul Richardson, Kevin White
SWR: Dontrelle Inman, Braxton Berrios
LT: Charles Leno
LG: Josh Sitton, Wyatt Teller
C: Cody Whitehair, Eric Kush
RG: Kyle Long, Morgan
RT: Bobby Massie, Connor Williams

RE: Bullard, RRH
NT: Eddie Goldman
LE: Akiem Hicks, Mitch Unrein
OLB: Leonard Floyd, Lamarr Houston
ILB: Nick Kwaitowski, Christian Jones
ILB: Danny Trevathan, Azeem Victor
OLB: Tremaine Edmund, Jeremiah Attaochu
CB: Kyle Fuller, Prince Amukumara, Cre'Von LeBlanc, Kameron Kelly, Bryce Callahan
FS: Eddie Jackson, Joshua Kalu
SS: Adrian Amos, Quintin Demps

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not bad at all.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears

I don't think you can start Landry on the outside. He has to be your starting slot guy with Inman backing up Meredith.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I don't think you can start Landry on the outside. He has to be your starting slot guy with Inman backing up Meredith.

Per Pro Football Focus, Landry ran 389 of his 600 routes in 2017 out of the slot. He was targeted 87 times, hauling in 68 receptions for 617 yards with five touchdowns when playing out of the slot.

It's all going to depend on the system but I expect to the Bears to move him from outside to slot a lot if they bring him in.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
For a time traveler mock draft, I think it sucks.

Here is my quick time traveler mock draft.

I will start with the draft and then go to free agency because ... you will see.

1st round (pick 8) - Quenton Nelson - he replaces Sitton to save money with the potential of being the top Guard in the NFL.

2nd round pick is traded for a 4th, 5th and 2019 4th round pick

4th round picks are Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State, Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T and Frank Ragnow, C/G, Arkansas

5th round picks are Mike Love, 3-4OLB, South Florida and Jalen Davis, CB, Utah State

6th and 7th round picks are traded for a 2019 5th round pick

The beauty of these picks is that they would all be under the radar picks who would be successful in the near future (after all, time traveling into the future, Pace could check the heart and mind of the players.

For free agency, Pace time travels and picks up

young RBs Walter Payton and Barry Sanders

young Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Steve Largent

Young D linemen Bruce Smith, Reggie White and Jerome Brown

Young CB Deon Sanders

Young Orlando Pace and Jonathan Ogden

Young Ed Reed

The beauty of these signings is that all of the players would come cheap because they would all be signed to 10 year contracts for over the money that they would get in their time periods (in which they would be signed).

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Any mock Bears fans will get behind requires the selection of a scrappy, white WR who "brings a lunch pail to work".

And wouldn't a time travel mock involve selecting Tom Brady with the 174th pick in the 2000 draft instead of Paul Edinger?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Best one yet Dez. Connor Williams will be gone by then though. Pencil in the best olinemen available there

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Any mock Bears fans will get behind requires the selection of a scrappy, white WR who "brings a lunch pail to work".

And wouldn't a time travel mock involve selecting Tom Brady with the 174th pick in the 2000 draft instead of Paul Edinger?

Thanks. Someone gets it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Best one yet Dez. Connor Williams will be gone by then though. Pencil in the best olinemen available there

I'd be happy with Mike McGlinchey, Orlando Brown, Kolton Miller, Connor Williams, or Martinas Rankin all of them have upside but I think Connor Williams injury history pushes him out of round one.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For a time traveler mock draft, I think it sucks.

Here is my quick time traveler mock draft.

I will start with the draft and then go to free agency because ... you will see.

1st round (pick 8) - Quenton Nelson - he replaces Sitton to save money with the potential of being the top Guard in the NFL.

2nd round pick is traded for a 4th, 5th and 2019 4th round pick

4th round picks are Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State, Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T and Frank Ragnow, C/G, Arkansas

5th round picks are Mike Love, 3-4OLB, South Florida and Jalen Davis, CB, Utah State

6th and 7th round picks are traded for a 2019 5th round pick

The beauty of these picks is that they would all be under the radar picks who would be successful in the near future (after all, time traveling into the future, Pace could check the heart and mind of the players.

For free agency, Pace time travels and picks up

young RBs Walter Payton and Barry Sanders

young Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Steve Largent

Young D linemen Bruce Smith, Reggie White and Jerome Brown

Young CB Deon Sanders

Young Orlando Pace and Jonathan Ogden

Young Ed Reed

The beauty of these signings is that all of the players would come cheap because they would all be signed to 10 year contracts for over the money that they would get in their time periods (in which they would be signed).

Kyle Long will struggles to cut onto the field in 2018 after all these surgeries I really doubt we cut Josh Sitton but we will find out soon if we decide to use his option.

Michael Gallup & Frank Ragnow are listed as 2nd round picks by the all draft guru's.

Why Randy Moss? He's a locker room distraction give me Julio Jones.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Long will struggles to cut onto the field in 2018 after all these surgeries I really doubt we cut Josh Sitton but we will find out soon if we decide to use his option.

Michael Gallup & Frank Ragnow are listed as 2nd round picks by the all draft guru's.

Why Randy Moss? He's a locker room distraction give me Julio Jones.

:aj:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The draft is April 26th about 2 1/2 months away. Teams will be signing FA, the combine will have a lot of players moving up or down in draft status. But you're pumping out mock after mock is laughable. A month from now you'll be re- posting these early mocks under a different name. So many mocks one may be right are you keeping track for the right to a #calledit?

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I would like a WR earlier in the draft if possible to get Mitch weapons galore but it is good to build the lines as Philly did.

AussieBear

ghod damn da cap gunna take some hits fer just some okay playas...bears gunna be in cap hell befo they knows it... mane.. still need moar bowman at ilb

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would like a WR earlier in the draft if possible to get Mitch weapons galore but it is good to build the lines as Philly did.

So would I but we just have to many problems on the offensive line. Cody Whitehair & Charles Leno will be the only ones left in three years on the line.