Best possible outcome mock offseason

kindbear

Liked Posts:
Pace makes common sense cuts and resigns players with decent team value to appropriate contracts.

FA: Jarvis Landry
We nab the one player this off-season who has the most potential to quickly turn around our worst position group.

Paul Richardson
Perfect big play threat who compliments Juice really well in the passing game.

Dontari Poe
If he slips away from ATL, we could pick him up and add him to our DL rotation, helping the D slide comfortably into elite status

I would also push hard for Joyner if LA can't manage to retain him, I'm not terribly up to date with the flexibility of Vic's defensive philosophy, but this guy could be a difference maker in a nickle posistion for a defence that needs a bit of bite to their rotations.

Draft: Tremaine Edmonds
Prospect that reminds me of Leonard Floyd, I love his versatility, One of Vic's strengths as a coordinator is that you never know where the fourth rusher is presnap and this pick enhances that.

Rnd 2: trade back to the middle of the second round and pick up a third-rounder.

DJ Moore
This is my sleeper, when I watch tape I see a confident athlete with physical traits similar to Antonio brown.

Rnd 3: find a corner prospect who can be groomed behind prince in2018.

Rnd 4: I make an attempt to solidify OL depth with both of our picks, Swing tackle with upside and competition for Morgan and Kush on the inside.

Rnd 5: linebacker with special teams value

Rnd 6: Kicker if it hasn't already been addressed.

Rnd 7: BPA