Minkah Fitzpatrick there at 8. Do you take him?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Bears were in their sub package 65% of the time...that is a significant amount and even if you do the math and adjust for that...he still is the least targeted cornerback on the team. Holy shit you really like to speak nonsense. To be honest its almost like you want to compete with Winman and Alpha Male for least insightful poster on the CCS.

He could slam his face into the keyboard repeatedly and that result would still be better than anything Alpha Male posts in this forum.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Even with 4 QBs in the top 8, Fitzpatrick likely won’t be there at 8. But I count him among the guys who are legitimately elite prospects.

There’s quite a few guys I’d be psyched with at 8. Fitzpatrick I’d go crazy for. Same with Davenport. Wouldn’t complain with Nelson. I’ve defended Ridley.

Even though we joke or don’t joke about all the elite guys being taken a spot before the Bears, they’re actually bound to have some really good options at 8.

If Minkah is not, and 4 QB;s are taken, we will have either Chubb, Nelson or Barkley available. I don't see that happening.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He wont be the only elite prospect available to us, unless for some reason nobody selects a QB in front of us. If it is Fitz vs an elite prospct at a position we need (guard, either LB position) then hell no I dont take him.

Honestly, while he is an upgrade over Amos or Jackson, I am not sure he would be put to best use here. I think he is a center fielder FS, not a CB in the pros. I am thinking that he goes to the Bucs anyway.