Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I like frank Reich. Too bad all the good assistant coaches are gone. It will be difficult to build a competent coaching staff. Josh McDaniels fucked the colts for at least another year.

Liked Posts:
I like frank Reich. Too bad all the good assistant coaches are gone. It will be difficult to build a competent coaching staff. Josh McDaniels fucked the colts for at least another year.

Looks like McDaniels screwed the Eagles too. I wonder if they could have kept Defillipo if this happened a few days ago.

I heard on ESPN radio this morning that McDaniels didn't even contact his assistants about his decision.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good choice Frank Reich has been in the NFL long enough to have plenty of connections.

4808576.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Colts are a dumpster fire right now. That HC is going to be guaranteed cannon fodder. They have somehow some way managed to make the Browns appear more competent.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Looks like McDaniels screwed the Eagles too. I wonder if they could have kept Defillipo if this happened a few days ago.

McD is making friends all over the NFL. I’m so relieved Pace did not go down that path.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Flip should have stayed in Philly...

Why? He wanted a choice to call plays for a team and he never would of been given a chance with the Eagles.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Colts are a dumpster fire right now. That HC is going to be guaranteed cannon fodder. They have somehow some way managed to make the Browns appear more competent.

Colts still have connection to all the players that were going to join Josh McDaniels.

Speed

Liked Posts:
This was the only choice they could have made. McDaniels really fucked the Colts over.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Eagles will lose their super bowl QB too if this were to happen. Foles would be getting traded there

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Why? He wanted a choice to call plays for a team and he never would of been given a chance with the Eagles.

Because he'd likely be promoted to OC with the Eagles if he stayed after Reich leaves...

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Because he'd likely be promoted to OC with the Eagles if he stayed after Reich leaves...

An offensive coordinator that doesn't call plays isn't really an offensive coordinator and without that experience it'll be hard for him to ever get a head coaching gig.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
An offensive coordinator that doesn't call plays isn't really an offensive coordinator and without that experience it'll be hard for him to ever get a head coaching gig.

Nagy got the job after calling what....5 games? And Reich is being considered for Indy, as he was for other teams this off-season, in large part because of the success of Philly...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Flip called plays under Pettine with the Browns, granted it was only 1 season.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy got the job after calling what....5 games? And Reich is being considered for Indy, as he was for other teams this off-season, in large part because of the success of Philly...

Matt Nagy & Frank Reich both have extensive playing experience as a QB at somewhat high level, have connections to high level coaches something DeFlippo doesn't have yet also Matt Nagy has been groomed extensively by Andy Reid who does a great job of creating NFL coaches.

Frank Reich is being considered out of desperation though Colts first choice was 1. Matt Nagy 2. Josh McDaniels 3. Mike Vrabel also his connections to Cots in the past are probably helping him through it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Flip called plays under Pettine with the Browns, granted it was only 1 season.

I didn't know that Johnny Manziels last season was with John Deflippo? but still taking the offensive coordinator job with the Viking where he can call plays is better than Eagles where he doesn't call plays.