Free Agency news

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
The point is you don't need an AR-15 to take out unsuspecting prey. Nor do you need it to take out Coyotes. Plenty of people use guns other than an AR-15 so I don't know what bullshit you are selling. Swift and Remington both make rifles specifically for Varmint or Predator shooting that are not AR-15s.

Yea 22-250 umar used are bigger but they are like the 15 semi auto and actually more reliable however that's not my point. My point is they have a purpose and me as a law abiding citizen I have the right to choose what I want to hunt with and what I want to protect my family and friends livestock etc with that yo GW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Sorry I will get back on topic but I had to voice my opinion

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Just watched the Allen Robinson interview, and he seems very professional. If his healing is on track and his body is ready, he's really going to help this team. The things I heard that impressed me:

• Realizing he can't just rely on his physical skills; he also has to be a technician. Wise enough to say, "I know I'm only 24 so I've got the physical now, but I won't always have that." That's some maturity right there.
  • He mentioned his route-running ability more than once
  • He talked about improving his game by studying film. None of this "I'm so physically gifted nobody can hang with me so I don't need to study film" crap. While Deion Sanders played on the other side of the ball, but even someone as physically talented as Deion was a vigilant film watcher
  • He sounds like he wants to help this team win. Of course he would say that, but this dude sounds ready to go to work.
  • He referred to a former NFL wide receiver coach who coached him at Penn State. not sure who that was- if anyone knows, please chime in.

I believe he was referring to Bill o brien. He held several different offensive coaching positions with the patriots over the years before he took over as head coach at Penn state.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The point is you don't need an AR-15 to take out unsuspecting prey. Nor do you need it to take out Coyotes. Plenty of people use guns other than an AR-15 so I don't know what bullshit you are selling. Swift and Remington both make rifles specifically for Varmint or Predator shooting that are not AR-15s.

I actually started using a homemade spear to get the Varmint around my property.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
To bring things back to football, looks like Kush is doing pretty well with his recovery!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe he was referring to Bill o brien. He held several different offensive coaching positions with the patriots over the years before he took over as head coach at Penn state.

In 2011 Penn State's wide receivers coach was Bill Kavanaugh
In 2012 and 2013 Penn State's wide receivers coach was Stan Hixon

Hixon was a wide receivers coach with the Redskins for 6 years.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
We need L.Houston or another free agent OLB signing and a OLB drafted in the 1st or 2nd round.

Why?
I'd say with Floyd, Lynch, Acho and Irving already on roster Bears basically need only to draft OLB in 1st or 2nd round.

Btw. what do you guys think about Derwin James at #8 (only can't miss prospect that will surely be there, Chubb, Nelson, Barkley will probably be gone by then), and then turn him into ILB, Urlacher style (he seems the same freakish athlete type, without much bust potential that for example ILB Edmunds, OLB Davenport, CB Ward have).

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
01l8xs9v3zl01.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is Eric Kush healthy?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You need to do a day two of free agency mock draft bro you owe it to your fan club

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
To bring things back to football, looks like Kush is doing pretty well with his recovery!

Oh my goodness that was awesome....lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why?
I'd say with Floyd, Lynch, Acho and Irving already on roster Bears basically need only to draft OLB in 1st or 2nd round.

Btw. what do you guys think about Derwin James at #8 (only can't miss prospect that will surely be there, Chubb, Nelson, Barkley will probably be gone by then), and then turn him into ILB, Urlacher style (he seems the same freakish athlete type, without much bust potential that for example ILB Edmunds, OLB Davenport, CB Ward have).

I want a true starter opposite of Floyd and i love D.James and have been on here saying that people are seriously sleeping on him especially a couple weeks ago when he was getting drafted in the late teens early 20's in every mock i saw. Love love love him but is that need there for us?

Edit: i didn't see where you said to make him a ILB...not so sure on that one. If it could work i'd be all for it cause i see a pretty big need at ILB but he's not big enough right??