IGT: Suck ASS vs Golden Gods

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

This non-physical tutu rainbow parade with a lifetime case of boozing and vegas flu...do we even have a chance tonight at the end of a 3 in 4 these little bitch asses aren't built for anyway?

I have still watched every game...but it is getting very very very difficult. 3 in 4 I don't think a line spin matters. We have like 5 losses left on the season, so after we heal up from this....our only hope is to get Crow back and go on a run.

Tonight is more about finding guys who have fight left in them, finding our top 6, and hopefully getting Duclair the fuck off it to increase scoring and also I think upgrade the third line. His shot is stinky and not a top 6 forward...I think if he hung around Kane a couple seasons he could become one...has the ability to be one, but not the skills yet.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

After Vegas finishes off our already shot confidence and despair...its time to regroup and while its one game at a time, nothing short of a 10 game win streak or point streak at least is going to save us.

Selling and bringing up youth can only be good at this point. I mean...this ain't working might as well go with youth and energy.

My prayer we get close to sifting out to this soon....maybe not tonight but soon.

Saad-Toews-Debricat
AA/Hartman/Hino-Smaltz-Kane
Duclair-Kampf/Wingels-Hino/Hartman
Sharp/Bouma/Hino/Hayden-Wingels/Kampf-Hartmen/Hayden

Sharp/Bouma/AA should be moved at minimum. Maybe Keith before its too late and we have to pay to sell him if not already. We should pay to move Seabrooke too. But that cost might be prohibitive, its actually almost easier to suck for the remainder of his contract than to pay what that would cost.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I really really want this win, something about Vegas being so good just grinds my gears.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
be prepared for disappointment guys.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
great first two periods though, at least they woke up on time. Wingells shows instant chemistry with Toews, about time DuClair was benched, I see why he had trouble in Arizona, seems like one of those guys that dont fit the system.

Too bad about Vinnie, really want to see him with Kane and Schmaltz if they can deal Anisimov. AA is great at the net, but getting to the net is a different story unless you can keep the puck in the zone, but three goals in a row just cant be overcome.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Didn't watch.... not staying up till midnight to watch them play shit hockey.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was painful to watch that 3rd. Like a fool, I actually thought they had a chance going into the 3rd up one.

They played 2 great periods, they played hard, they played with urgency, and the lines were more balanced.

Until Crow returns, I might even suggest playing both Forsberg and Glass for only half of games, so teams don't get a beed on how they operate.

Glass is very weak adjusting side to side. For two periods Vegas came straight at us as they do, and Glass shows potential there. Once they make him track left to right its over. Forsberg is just raw. I might throw that change up at teams as a last resort and switch goalies mid game each game.

Q is making desperate attempts...just does not have a top 6 that can provide muscle to both Kane and Toews. Smatlz and Saad are good(Idk wtf is wrong with Saad) but there isn't a "right fit" to complete either of those lines.

I feel strongly...been chewing on this, but I would just go ahead and put Saad with Smaltz and Kane and call that one.

Toews-Wingels-Hino might be worth trying for the other...or Toews-Wingels-Debricat... could be a little balance.

but its time for Saad-Smaltz-Kane or Smaltz-Toews-Kane....

We gotta go down with one very strong line, make other teams defense predicatable as they will focus on that, and make our last stand.

They played "playoff" hockey last night. Their goalie just got shredded in the 3rd.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
they already tried Saad Schmaltz Kane, did not work. They put vinnie on the PP with Kane and he hits most of the one timers or at least it gets his stick on them. But now it seems they are moving Wingells around to showcase him for a trade, playing sharp and Bouma for the same reason.

Glass cleared waivers and went to rockford. The guy can play so well for stretches then just lose it. For a minute there I thought we found another Darling.

No, this team is a mess and it just seems like Q is not getting thru to them. They are not this bad and it almost seems like the players are just looking for a new coach at times. I wish it was clear that was the problem, seems like either Bowman or Q has to go now.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was painful to watch that 3rd. Like a fool, I actually thought they had a chance going into the 3rd up one.
You weren't the only one. I haven't seen a collapse like that since Tacoma Narrows, 1940.
They played 2 great periods, they played hard, they played with urgency, and the lines were more balanced.

Until Crow returns, I might even suggest playing both Forsberg and Glass for only half of games, so teams don't get a beed on how they operate.

Glass is very weak adjusting side to side. For two periods Vegas came straight at us as they do, and Glass shows potential there. Once they make him track left to right its over. Forsberg is just raw. I might throw that change up at teams as a last resort and switch goalies mid game each game.

Q is making desperate attempts...just does not have a top 6 that can provide muscle to both Kane and Toews. Smatlz and Saad are good(Idk wtf is wrong with Saad) but there isn't a "right fit" to complete either of those lines.

I feel strongly...been chewing on this, but I would just go ahead and put Saad with Smaltz and Kane and call that one.

Toews-Wingels-Hino might be worth trying for the other...or Toews-Wingels-Debricat... could be a little balance.

but its time for Saad-Smaltz-Kane or Smaltz-Toews-Kane....

We gotta go down with one very strong line, make other teams defense predicatable as they will focus on that, and make our last stand.

They played "playoff" hockey last night. Their goalie just got shredded in the 3rd.

they already tried Saad Schmaltz Kane, did not work. They put vinnie on the PP with Kane and he hits most of the one timers or at least it gets his stick on them. But now it seems they are moving Wingells around to showcase him for a trade, playing sharp and Bouma for the same reason.

Glass cleared waivers and went to rockford. The guy can play so well for stretches then just lose it. For a minute there I thought we found another Darling.

No, this team is a mess and it just seems like Q is not getting thru to them. They are not this bad and it almost seems like the players are just looking for a new coach at times. I wish it was clear that was the problem, seems like either Bowman or Q has to go now.
They actually are this bad. if they weren't we wouldn't be the bottom of the central. Losing Crawford just exposed the team like a man getting a prostate exam.

Forsberg, Glass, and Berube may not necessarily be any good, but it Took Crawford playing at a Vezina-calibre level to keep the team just above the playoff line. That's significant because if it takes Crawford playing lights-out to be in the playoffs by the margin of a red cunt hair, then it's proof that the team is just that bad.

Maybe on paper they should be better, but they're not in actuality. Seabs has not been able to be good soaking up minutes, and is old and slow. Keith has been a liability defensively, and I think is the only D-man the 'hawks have has since 2001 to play in more than 51 game and not score a single goal. Further, while it's possible he could be better with less time (and not be on the powerplay where he's as worthless as fake tits on a zombie), he's not getting reduced icetime.

Saad has been a bust, Toews has continues his downslide, Kane, while packing in good numbers has been hot/cold this year, and Debrincat has been the only bright spot. The best we could have hoped for was a repeat of 2016--where Crawford, Kane, and Debrincat (as an ersatz-Panarin) drag the rest of the team's carcasses kicking and screaming into the playoffs. With Crawford down that's not happening--even though logic would suggest that the unassailable core of our team should have been able to step it up.

Now, that;s not absolving the coaching or brass of their buffoonery, either. The team is indeed a mess but I wonder exactly how much can be done.

IMHO right now they gotta be stockpiling picks and prospects--not trading them away for some last-ditch hail-Mary attempt. Groom guys now that will hit their stride sometime around 2023 when Toews, Keith, and Kane are coming off their contracts; groom the next gen in situ.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Just the way they are handling Crow is showing what the learnt from allowing Toews back so soon after his 7 or whatever concussions. To me its part of Stan showing his mistakes, like his mistake to deal Saad, lose Sharp, last year Oduya. I dont think he can afford to get Panarin back, but its just too hard to say that Q and Bowman are on the same page. This year we have the cat stepping up like Panarin did, are we on the same road to losing him? Teuvo could not play good enough D? Its like fine, you bitched about losing Saad, well, here he is and not performing, thats part of what I saw in trading him.

Panarin has 46 points in 57 games.

Extend Rosibrooke for top D man money on the team and shows its a mistake. Get what you can out of a guy and let them go. Keep Toews and Kane since they are both untradable, but part of fixing mistakes has to do with who got the big deals anyway.

As far as Keith, he is getting paid whether he is here or not, big on our cap. I still think they thought they could bring Hossa back for the playoffs when the cap goes away. They failed to make sure they got there first.