IGT: Not Gonna Quit Now!! Hawks serve Smoked Duck tonight!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have flipped the playoff switch. I don't think this team is just ready to quit, and if the Ducks doesn't show up for a war they are going to please the Gods with their smoked flesh. Duckmeat night baby!!!! No more playing!!!

The challenge in front of the Hawks now is worthy of greatness. One more time, show us who you are. 11 points off, starting with these chumps.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We aint making the playoffs, but well done Rask.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawks with the dreaded 2 goal lead.

(honestly it could be 8-0 and I would think, the dreaded 8 goal lead)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team just makes me want to drink and then piss in my own coffee in the morning.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yank it for the tank it

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
We should probably just have a rest of the season IGT at this point.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another brutal loss. At least they are showing some effort but...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 home games in a row still remaining. It ain't over til its over, just win them all, get Crow back. The gap could be cut in halfish, and momentum.

We gotta go on a run. Saad was waking up today. Kane turned up the level 2 games ago. Toews is getting the help from Wingels he needs and actually recorded some dangerous shots on goal.

What I started to elude at...is this team has about as prestigious a list of accomplishments as any team for a decade (not Montreal) in the history of the game.

Making the playoffs from here is a challenge worthy of their greatness, and would rank right up there. All hope is not lost, they need to get that first win and end this, and they need to do it with yet another game on Saturday against the Caps. I'm clearly done with IGT for the moment. I tried.

Its time to go back to Bigfoot I think. Or maybe Ares could do an 11th hour nuclear death doom thread.

Seabrook/Keith/Kane are like a combined -30 in this stretch....lol. hahahahahahahaha. what in the world.

We had this game in complete control and Murphy catches an edge and proceeds to flop around like a beached whale watching the 4 vs 1 that turned this game on us. When its going bad, it just doesn't stop.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Another brutal loss. At least they are showing some effort but...

This is where I got lost last night.

3 minutes remaining, offensive zone face off, Q pulls the goalie.
The team has a sustained, shot and pressure filled two minutes in the zone with Gibson absolutely standing on his head, anaheim never clearing the zone...
Puck hits the linesman, which would have gone down for icing, where Q could have kept their tired line out there.
Instead, Fucks call a time out, change up their D men, Hawks get Schmaltz and Kane on the ice, leaving Toews, Wingells, Seabrook and Keith rejuvinated after a 30 second time out?

That is what has not changed, Q sticking with his best guys from 2015 in Toews, KEith and Seabrook older, gassed instead of putting some speed out there.

If the other team was gassed chasing side to side, why was it not considered that the hawks were gassed from all that activity?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
4 home games in a row still remaining. It ain't over til its over, just win them all, get Crow back. The gap could be cut in halfish, and momentum.

We gotta go on a run. Saad was waking up today. Kane turned up the level 2 games ago. Toews is getting the help from Wingels he needs and actually recorded some dangerous shots on goal.

What I started to elude at...is this team has about as prestigious a list of accomplishments as any team for a decade (not Montreal) in the history of the game.

Making the playoffs from here is a challenge worthy of their greatness, and would rank right up there. All hope is not lost, they need to get that first win and end this, and they need to do it with yet another game on Saturday against the Caps. I'm clearly done with IGT for the moment. I tried.

Its time to go back to Bigfoot I think. Or maybe Ares could do an 11th hour nuclear death doom thread.

Seabrook/Keith/Kane are like a combined -30 in this stretch....lol. hahahahahahahaha. what in the world.

We had this game in complete control and Murphy catches an edge and proceeds to flop around like a beached whale watching the 4 vs 1 that turned this game on us. When its going bad, it just doesn't stop.

Told you it was over 2 months ago, they suck ass now. It was the run of a lifetime, over now, a fair price to pay for 3 cups.

I’ma follow but not closely unto the next potential run which is prob after #88, #19, #2, and #7 all gone, I.e., 2023.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the lines tonight, I think they are a winning formula.

If we trade Wingels you could slot Hartman in the same role, but I guess they want to look at Hartman at center or showcase him for somebody for a trade. Still, all 4 lines have some grit and some bite and that is what I like. Gotta keep opponents spread out and honest with us.