Report: Kyle Fuller won't be returning to the Bears

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Either Kyle gets a deal in Chicago or he gets the Franchise Tag until a deal is struck. He's not leaving town.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Pace could have fired fox last year if he wanted too. So letting alshon walk and signing glennon was pace's master plan to get fox fired?

no that wasn't the plan but that was the results of what happened.. I'm just asking would you rather have Jeffery for the 2017 season and win enough games to maybe keep FOX and have Jeffery still walk in the 2018 season? Whats the point?

Bitching about pace not franchising him again is pointless.. HE DIDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BEARS..

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
no that wasn't the plan but that was the results of what happened.. I'm just asking would you rather have Jeffery for the 2017 season and win enough games to maybe keep FOX and have Jeffery still walk in the 2018 season? Whats the point?

Bitching about pace not franchising him again is pointless.. HE DIDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BEARS..
It would have been the Bears version of K Cousins. Double franchising amost never happens for a very good reason.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would have been the Bears version of K Cousins. Double franchising amost never happens for a very good reason.

It's impossible to project production but what would AJ's numbers have been had he stayed. Doubtful he would have had better numbers than he did in Philly. Plus how many disgruntled caused soft tissue injuries would he have had. The FT would have him getting 17 or more for how much production.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

He should have fired fox after the 2016 season. I would rather he have kept alshon and gave mitch a huge confidence boost going into 2018. Instead his qb has a slightly shaken confidence because of missed throws. Catches alshon would have made. If alshon walks this year so be it. You can still get landry. You would think mitch would be good enough to make him reconsider. Alshon was used to have shitty qbs throw to him. That's why he choose phlly. They had wentz. Fox was gone regardless.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would rather he have kept alshon and gave mitch a huge confidence boost going into 2018. Instead his qb has a slightly shaken confidence because of missed throws.Catches alshon would have made.
L-the fuck-OL. Where did you get this shit? This is on par with NFCnB saying Pace was called racist for not drafting Watson.

CCS never disappoints.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just do yourself a favor and block Alpha Male. He hasn't stopped speaking nonsense for months.
Part of the reason I come to CCS is to see people go complete moron trying to make their point. I would never block him, Biff, GatorMike, Spartan(with regard to vaccinations and such), or Run and shit. I have no one blocked, too afraid I would miss some crazy shit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah it did. Did you forget the shit that Pace's rookie qb was throwing to last year? I guess he need to save that $17 mill for the prize of 2017 FA mike glennon.

Do you mean the rookie QB that was drafted after the fact and wasn't supposed to play at all last year?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Part of the reason I come to CCS is to see people go complete moron trying to make their point. I would never block him, Biff, GatorMike, Spartan(with regard to vaccinations and such), or Run and shit. I have no one blocked, too afraid I would miss some crazy shit.

I’m with you. Except omelette. He’s the only person truly worth blocking.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

I get a good laugh at watching the great lengths pace lovers go to defending his poor record and saying getting rid of alshon was good thing. Most of pace's moves have set the franchise back and the results show it. I would understand if the bears were winning but be honest. They have sucked the past 3 years and rebuilds aren't supposed to go this long.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Letting Fuller walk when we have a ton of cap space and he reportedly has a great relationship with Fangio, would be an epic fail.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Maybe it took him 3 years to get up to par on being good for his fourth year. Just because you are a first round pick doesn’t mean your going to be good your rookie year. That’s what everyone hopes for but it doesn’t happen at times. I say tag him to prove himself again.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Tagging him is exactly what we need to do. If he's wanting $12-$13 mil per then i'd rather tag him and pay him $14 for one year to show he's what we saw from him last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He should have fired fox after the 2016 season. I would rather he have kept alshon and gave mitch a huge confidence boost going into 2018. Instead his qb has a slightly shaken confidence because of missed throws. Catches alshon would have made. If alshon walks this year so be it. You can still get landry. You would think mitch would be good enough to make him reconsider. Alshon was used to have shitty qbs throw to him. That's why he choose phlly. They had wentz. Fox was gone regardless.

Soooo Nostradamus....how do you know he could of fired Fox after 2016 when there were plenty of rumors that ownership didn't want the guy they hired fired? Not only that but you also somehow have found out that Trubisky's confidence is shaken. Did he tell you this or are you actually in his mind? Can't wait to hear these answers....that's if you actually do answer....:pray:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well i didn't see DB70 in there with those names....good times for me. :elephant:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I get a good laugh at watching the great lengths pace lovers go to defending his poor record and saying getting rid of alshon was good thing. Most of pace's moves have set the franchise back and the results show it. I would understand if the bears were winning but be honest. They have sucked the past 3 years and rebuilds aren't supposed to go this long.

So you also think all rebuilds are the same? They aren't. Some teams don't need to do a complete tear down and just need to get rid of a few certain pieces and add a few pieces, some teams rebuilds start with them getting their future QB in the first year of their rebuild and already have a good WR to go with him. There's many ways teams rebuild but ours was a big one to where Pace came in inheriting a brutal team which was one of the oldest in the league and had some overpaid vets on it and he tore that sucker down and didn't get his future QB until last year.