Report: Kyle Fuller won't be returning to the Bears

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
If Fuller goes to another team and delivers, then Pace is officially an idiot GM and does not know dick when it comes to FA and building a team. He can draft a bit but it's starting to look like he's a bit of a Special person when it comes to FA.

and if he signs you will likely bitch about him being overpaid and not performing up to the pay level. So dont bother with the Pace hate as it is pointless.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
However, my guess is that the Bears expect Fuller to sign a team friendly contract due to paying him millions to sit on IR.

And I expect to date one of the Brazilian top models because I live in Brazil and the top models owe me because none of the US top models dated me while I lived there.

Adriana Lima
adriana_lima_2-wide.jpg

izabel-goulart
izabel-goulart-mostra-corpo-perfeito-em-clique-de-biquini-nota_301383_36.jpg

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Soooo Nostradamus....how do you know he could of fired Fox after 2016 when there were plenty of rumors that ownership didn't want the guy they hired fired? Not only that but you also somehow have found out that Trubisky's confidence is shaken. Did he tell you this or are you actually in his mind? Can't wait to hear these answers....that's if you actually do answer....:pray:
It is not Nostradamus. It is Nossa (our) Dumb Ass.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
I get a good laugh at watching the great lengths pace lovers go to defending his poor record and saying getting rid of alshon was good thing. Most of pace's moves have set the franchise back and the results show it. I would understand if the bears were winning but be honest. They have sucked the past 3 years and rebuilds aren't supposed to go this long.

I was reading fine up until you said they got rid of Alshon. Alshon chose to go someplace else for less and as a FA he can do that.

Playing like crap for 3 years, soft tissue injuries etc dont make me have trust in Alshons integrity. Hell even this season he was mediocre. I suspect now that he has a new contract he will do good next year but after that he will bitch out.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I expect to date one of the Brazilian top models because I live in Brazil and the top models owe me because none of the US top models dated me while I lived there.

Adriana Lima
adriana_lima_2-wide.jpg

izabel-goulart
izabel-goulart-mostra-corpo-perfeito-em-clique-de-biquini-nota_301383_36.jpg

Not really impressed by the first pick, but that ass in the 2nd pick is top notch.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Not really impressed by the first pick, but that ass in the 2nd pick is top notch.

I just did a quick search of Brazilian models though I think that Adriana's eyes are mesmerizing.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This is an Adriana Lima photo that I used before.
Adriana-lima-victoria-secret-backgrounds.jpg
I would think that the true voting for top models would be Hot/Scorching/Blazing/Torrid/Searing

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an Adriana Lima photo that I used before.
Adriana-lima-victoria-secret-backgrounds.jpg
I would think that the true voting for top models would be Hot/Scorching/Blazing/Torrid/Searing

giphy.gif