8 most likely franchise tags

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
this is from NFL.com, not me. I realize that reading is a skill, perhaps one you should learn.

This is a case of shooting the messenger if someone writes something anti pace.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL. I think emery sucks. If i had to rank the last three shitty gms from worst to least worst it would go something like this

1. pace
2. emery
3. angelo

Exactly what Emery would say if he was on here trying to hide his identity.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
this is from NFL.com, not me. I realize that reading is a skill, perhaps one you should learn.

Oops...someone hit a nerve....

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
you didn't get the point so let me paste rosenthal's quote.

Good luck.

I noticed you dodged the question. If he’s suggesting not picking up Fuller’s option was a bad move, he’s as dumb as you.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL. I think emery sucks. If i had to rank the last three shitty gms from worst to least worst it would go something like this

1. pace
2. emery
3. angelo

LOL! Were you born after 1999??? Because how the Bears handled the draft and FA in the 90's is Matt Millenesque.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Actually he had red a couple days ago. He complained to the mod about being disliked and the mod gave him the blue bars. True story.

Pathetic and lame... And pretty damn funny... Thanks for sharing.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you know this stuff? Really doesn’t sound like “Alpha” behavior...

I don't dislike a lot and haven't since being a member here. But when I see repeatedly ignorant posts I will give credit when due. I had given AM a handful of negs over the last few weeks he went from 1 blue chicklet to a red one. He was pretty pissed at me to leave him alone so he reported me after the last one and wallah the next morning he had 2 blue bars. I give a shit about my rep totals but I think around half had been deleted the same night AM went from red to blue over nite.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I don't dislike a lot and haven't since being a member here. But when I see repeatedly ignorant posts I will give credit when due. I had given AM a handful of negs over the last few weeks he went from 1 blue chicklet to a red one. He was pretty pissed at me to leave him alone so he reported me after the last one and wallah the next morning he had 2 blue bars. I give a shit about my rep totals but I think around half had been deleted the same night AM went from red to blue over nite.

He’s literally the only poster I dislike. He earns every one. I gave him one today.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He may very well have earned a lot of negs today, he was working his special magic hard. LOL

You do have a weird hard on for me though. Not sure why. I am not the only anti pace poster here and I am very fair to pace. There are some decisions i agree with but overall he has been bad and the results are what they are.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sounds like a giant vagina.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You do have a weird hard on for me though. Not sure why. I am not the only anti pace poster here and I am very fair to pace. There are some decisions i agree with but overall he has been bad and the results are what they are.

I want blue bars...wah wah wah....please give me some blue bars...wah wah wah...:crying: