Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The St Brown family is the Ball family of the NFL. He speaks three languages.

[video=youtube_share;ukYld9Uw_IQ]https://youtu.be/ukYld9Uw_IQ[/video]
With a name like Equanimeous, is one of those languages horse?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
He was arrested at a Jason Aldean concert Bears should have a zero tolerance against country music fans.

636358151922009989-0YD2GHB3.jpg

And you should be devalued because your prejudice

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If St.Brown is taken in the 4th, that is a steal.

He has the physical attributes of a #1 WR, if he can get it together he could be A.J Green.

He's got that body type don't I don't see much of those attributes in his play style.

Just a different kind of player.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just watch all his catches, I'm telling you he traps the ball.

Lots of big body WR's don't make it and while his body is special, he needs WR skills badly and is a worse version of Kevin White in terms of tracking, high pointing, and route running. Together with his attitude, a 4th is all you really want to risk.

A 1st round body ain't shit as we have seen time and time and time again. This is exactly why from day 1 I said Kevin White has alot to prove to be a #1, and his upside was always a number 2.

Equiminious is the same way....you want him to be this #1 X WR but his actual ceiling due to the intangible type skills that are harder to see other than his dick, limit him to a career #2.

Competition for Kevin White as the 5th or 6th WR....fine. But try to force this guy to be something he is not and he will disappoint.

he is a meat market wet dream for some but if his price goes up in tights I recommend just stay away and look to pick him up after he fizzles out with his first team. That type of guy he may take some time to get it.

Be his rebound for dirt cheap with nothing to lose, and thats a potential win for no risk.

Somebody who displays Trustworthy hands, to add to the numbers Windy brought up in limited NFL action....I'm all about this type of a hybrid TE to compliment the red zone TE we have in Shaheen. This one will get you down the field and make plays with YAC, Shaheen will go up and get it. They would be nice together. Burton looks like a hell of a player.

[video=youtube;3IMnPDX_Ku0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMnPDX_Ku0[/video]

This guy traps the ball just as bad, but that isn't where he creates separation. He gets open.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
modern "country" isnt really country, its just shitty pop/soft rock with a twang.

anyway, supposedly equanimeous' dad named him that because he liked the word equanimity, and his friend wrote a novel with a character named equanimeous.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'. Bob Newhart

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I grew up on R&B, but appreciate many types of music. I hated country for the longest time until I realized how underrated country music is for setting the mood.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just watch all his catches, I'm telling you he traps the ball.

Lots of big body WR's don't make it and while his body is special, he needs WR skills badly and is a worse version of Kevin White in terms of tracking, high pointing, and route running. Together with his attitude, a 4th is all you really want to risk.

A 1st round body ain't shit as we have seen time and time and time again. This is exactly why from day 1 I said Kevin White has alot to prove to be a #1, and his upside was always a number 2.

Equiminious is the same way....you want him to be this #1 X WR but his actual ceiling due to the intangible type skills that are harder to see other than his dick, limit him to a career #2.

Competition for Kevin White as the 5th or 6th WR....fine. But try to force this guy to be something he is not and he will disappoint.

he is a meat market wet dream for some but if his price goes up in tights I recommend just stay away and look to pick him up after he fizzles out with his first team. That type of guy he may take some time to get it.

Be his rebound for dirt cheap with nothing to lose, and thats a potential win for no risk.

Somebody who displays Trustworthy hands, to add to the numbers Windy brought up in limited NFL action....I'm all about this type of a hybrid TE to compliment the red zone TE we have in Shaheen. This one will get you down the field and make plays with YAC, Shaheen will go up and get it. They would be nice together. Burton looks like a hell of a player.

[video=youtube;3IMnPDX_Ku0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMnPDX_Ku0[/video]

This guy traps the ball just as bad, but that isn't where he creates separation. He gets open.

Lol. You've literally never watched him play. All NFL scouts "superb route runner." You: runs worse routes than Kevin White. Keep smoking that herb

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
modern "country" isnt really country, its just shitty pop/soft rock with a twang.

anyway, supposedly equanimeous' dad named him that because he liked the word equanimity, and his friend wrote a novel with a character named equanimeous.
I'm sticking my "he can talk to horses" theory.

But really, his dad also gave each child the middle name Saint.

There are undoubtedly fucked in the head to think they are above all. He will fail miserably. #bankit

As said earlier, this is the Lavar Ball family of football.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I grew up on R&B, but appreciate many types of music. I hated country for the longest time until I realized how underrated country music is for setting the mood.
If that mood is "this shit makes me want to kick my dog," I agree

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Yea some of the newer country is crap just like the rap now days. Metal ,techno etc what in the fuck is some of this ignorance coming out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't break down game film at all, but in watching almost every snap he played in college, he had a lot of missed opportunities because of accuracy issues from every QB throwing to him. Kizer included. If he had a QB that could consistently throw it accurately, he would have had big time stats in college.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Detriot is a beautiful city.

history-still-v2-5.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah man, let’s not try to make fun of those less fortunate than us, brotha.

Sorry Detroit that you're such a crap shoot but Chicago ain't much better.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the rumor is Chicago Public Schools are pushing to NOT draft this kid as they don't think teachers OR students will be able to pronounce it and there's no way in hell any of them could spell it.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I think there is going to be some depth to wide receiver in this draft and a lot of guys who we think will go in the first round will drop to second round or third round. I think this guy is one of those guys.

I don't take this guy in round one, but if he is lingering around in round 2 I take a flyer on him to start. That's if the Bears do not draft Calvin Ridley.

If they do draft to Ridley and somehow this guy is hanging around in round 3, I do go back to the well. That's provided the Bears are able to trade down and get a 3rd round draft pick.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk