Equanimeous St. Brown

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea some of the newer country is crap just like the rap now days. Metal ,techno etc what in the fuck is some of this ignorance coming out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New music just sucks in general. Kinda like how all rap has always sucked.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Devil Went Down to Georgia might be by considered a rap. In your opinion, did that suck too?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just watch all his catches, I'm telling you he traps the ball.

Lots of big body WR's don't make it and while his body is special, he needs WR skills badly and is a worse version of Kevin White in terms of tracking, high pointing, and route running. Together with his attitude, a 4th is all you really want to risk.

A 1st round body ain't shit as we have seen time and time and time again. This is exactly why from day 1 I said Kevin White has alot to prove to be a #1, and his upside was always a number 2.

Equiminious is the same way....you want him to be this #1 X WR but his actual ceiling due to the intangible type skills that are harder to see other than his dick, limit him to a career #2.

Competition for Kevin White as the 5th or 6th WR....fine. But try to force this guy to be something he is not and he will disappoint.

he is a meat market wet dream for some but if his price goes up in tights I recommend just stay away and look to pick him up after he fizzles out with his first team. That type of guy he may take some time to get it.

Be his rebound for dirt cheap with nothing to lose, and thats a potential win for no risk.

Somebody who displays Trustworthy hands, to add to the numbers Windy brought up in limited NFL action....I'm all about this type of a hybrid TE to compliment the red zone TE we have in Shaheen. This one will get you down the field and make plays with YAC, Shaheen will go up and get it. They would be nice together. Burton looks like a hell of a player.

[video=youtube;3IMnPDX_Ku0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMnPDX_Ku0[/video]

This guy traps the ball just as bad, but that isn't where he creates separation. He gets open.
You may be right about ESB but using White as some sort of proof is ridiculous. Guy hasn't been healthy long enough to know what he was coming out or what his development could have been. Using White as proof of anything is disingenuous. Burton is a tweener with some skills but he's not beating safeties deep nor strong at the point of attack. Useful player used correctly but not a force in any way.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Devil Went Down to Georgia might be by considered a rap. In your opinion, did that suck too?

Charlie Daniels would choke you out for calling that rap. ;)

Where does it say ima pull out ma nine an bus a cap and anything about gangs being cool? Gangs are for pussies and rap to me is typically ignorant people rapping about ignorant crap. I'm sure it's not all like that but thats what i think of when i think of rap.

Last edited:

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Charlie Daniels would choke you out for calling that rap. ;)

Where does it say ima pull out ma nine an bus a cap and anything about gangs being cool? Gangs are for pussies and rap to me is typically ignorant people rapping about ignorant crap. I'm sure it's not all like that but thats what i think of when i think of rap.

You dont think mumbling a bunch of jibberish to a slow, computer-generated "beat" takes talent???!!!!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because he's nowhere near the 39th best player in this draft.

Number “6” in our program, but number “1” in our hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Has all the physical tools to be a #1 WR. How does he want it and how well he does in the interviews is going to be key.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Stupid name, want no part of him and his goofy naming Mama

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Detriot is a beautiful city.

history-still-v2-5.jpg
You are showing an upper class neighborhood there. You have the post office, the barber shop and the market to buy your Mad Dog right next to your home, nice!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
You must, want everyone to be named Adolf hitler you fucking swine

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The St Brown family is the Ball family of the NFL. He speaks three languages.

[video=youtube_share;ukYld9Uw_IQ]https://youtu.be/ukYld9Uw_IQ[/video]

Barber: “What kind of cut you looking for?”

St. Brown: “Just fuck my shit up.”

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He looked good at the combine. Not sure where he goes, though. 2nd feels early, we don't have a 3rd, should be gone by our 2 fourths.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I know there's stuff about him being soft and all that, but there's no way he falls out of the 2nd. With better QB play he for sure could have had 1st round pick kind of production

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I want this kid...really love the highlights. Lol don’t watch his full games but hope we find a way to give this kid a shot