Glennon Gone

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
He may be gone but the dork who signed him for 18 million for one year is still runny by the team!!!!!?????!!!!

I’m just a fan as are we all here and almost all of us knew Glennon was horrible. I wouldn’t have added him to my team for Free let alone pay him.

We need to have young late draft picks or I drafted players as back ups. Sanchez has always sucked, what do you honestly think he would add to the team if Trubisky were to get hurt?????

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
The best strategy is the one implemented by the Patriots. They draft qb’s knowing that they will never see the field outside of injury or pre season. But, they have a good eye for potential qb’s and when they play well, they have cheap backups for three to 5 years and if they are good, they trade them or receive compensatory picks that were much higher than where they usually draft the qb. That’s a winning strategy.

This game and all games and or businesses for that matter start at the top. If you have a bad GM, the rest is a moot point!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
So Glennon is still on the team?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
The best strategy is the one implemented by the Patriots. They draft qb’s knowing that they will never see the field outside of injury or pre season. But, they have a good eye for potential qb’s and when they play well, they have cheap backups for three to 5 years and if they are good, they trade them or receive compensatory picks that were much higher than where they usually draft the qb. That’s a winning strategy.

This game and all games and or businesses for that matter start at the top. If you have a bad GM, the rest is a moot point!

I think everyone team tries to implement that since the beginning. It’s just that most don’t have that eye for talent like the Pats do or their evaluation system.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a shit evaluation and signing.

"My year"

Correction - that was John Fox's evaluation. And "Sweaty" Teddy Phillips's signing.

#notmine

usatsi_9034492.jpg

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

People spout this constantly, but the Pats have never gotten the same, or better, return on their investment. Just look up how many (and which) picks they've spent and what they've received in trades/compensatory picks for those players; it's not even close to breaking even.

It's curious that this bullshit gets thrown out so often. Why is that?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
People spout this constantly, but the Pats have never gotten the same, or better, return on their investment. Just look up how many (and which) picks they've spent and what they've received in trades/compensatory picks for those players; it's not even close to breaking even.

CCS is the home of both probable and fake news.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

They did get a 2 for Cassel but the others have not gotten them higher round selections and they've also had busts.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They did get a 2 for Cassel but the others have not gotten them higher round selections and they've also had busts.

Exactly. One dude... Lets examine the list since Brady:

Rohan Davey -- 4th rounder. Who?
Kliff Kingsbury -- 6th. ¿Que?
Matt Cassel -- 7th. Return of a 2nd (minus Vrabel).
Kevin O'Connell -- 3rd. Huh?
Zac Robinson -- 7th.
Ryan Mallett -- 3rd. Return of a 7th.
Garapollo -- 2nd. Broke even.
Jacoby Brissett -- 3rd. Got a 12 reception receiver!

That is shit. If we had a GM blowing picks on QBs like that and getting fuck all in return this board would be ready to crucify him; yet we have dumbasses on here constantly talking about how this is a "winning strategy." The only "winning strategy" concerning NE and QBs is possibly the greatest ever at the position.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hahahaha you can't be this dumb, it's almost impossible to be this dumb but with you......i can see it.

If we signed Keenum what do you think he would of done with this team and the WR's we had for him?? We didn't have S.Diggs or A.Theilan or K.Rudolph in case you forgot...lol

He would of been the same guy he's been up until last year which was an afterthought for every team. He was just another backup QB in the league that no team, even Minnesota, would of ever signed to be a starter.

Case Keenum in 2016---13 games, 2,200 yds, 9 TD's, 11 INT's------what a beast...LOL
Mike Glennon in 2013--13 games, 2,600 yds, 19 TD's, 9 INT's. HMMMMMMMMMM

Don't run away after reading this like everyone else does every time i make a point that makes them look stupid.

Nothing? Nobody has anything for this post? Somebody must have something? Don't worry about looking stupid it's CCS............................

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sir are a bright person! Could it be Pace set up a smoke screen to get Trubs or maybe Glennon was set up to fail behind a bad head coach and O Coord? Honestly I think no matter who we got would have failed behind our previous leadership.

this.......the WRs were bad and the play calling was bad....Glennon did throw some really bad picks though.....a bit of a combination.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Not to mention the guy takes a week of Sunday's to wind up and deliver the ball. Slow as hell.

I'm sure that's why he looks decent in practice - No real pass rush.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

napo55

Liked Posts:
Nothing? Nobody has anything for this post? Somebody must have something? Don't worry about looking stupid it's CCS............................

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

The only thing I have is Keenum only started 9 games not 13 like you said, but neither QB had been impressive before 2017...and I don't think Keenum is the long term answer for the Vikings. Keenum would have been average at best if Pace signed him and Trubisky would have taken over by mid-season. I haven't read back at what spawned this post but if people are trying to argue that Keenum would have done what he did in Minnesota with the Bears then they are delusional. I said this before Pace signed Glennon as his expensive insurance policy, if he had signed Keenum it would have been the same.