Made a simple tool for creating and sharing mock offseasons

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
I have a google sheet that I use to play around with mock offseasons and I turned it into a template format so that anyone can use it if they want. There are some basic formulas in there for summing dead cap, cap space, average age of roster, and number of players per position. Hopefully you find it useful, at the least I think it's formatted well for sharing. Basically just open this link, then click File -> Make a Copy to have your own editable version.

I included an example finished mock offseason primarily for suggested formatting (disclaimer - I don't actually think it's realistic, it's just my ideal dream world).

I would suggest doing most of the cuts & acquisitions directly in Spotrac cap manager since it's a much more refined tool, and then just putting your final version into the sheet to make it more digestible to view.

Liked Posts:
I have a google sheet that I use to play around with mock offseasons and I turned it into a template format so that anyone can use it if they want. There are some basic formulas in there for summing dead cap, cap space, average age of roster, and number of players per position. Hopefully you find it useful, at the least I think it's formatted well for sharing. Basically just open this link, then click File -> Make a Copy to have your own editable version.

I included an example finished mock offseason primarily for suggested formatting (disclaimer - I don't actually think it's realistic, it's just my ideal dream world).

I would suggest doing most of the cuts & acquisitions directly in Spotrac cap manager since it's a much more refined tool, and then just putting your final version into the sheet to make it more digestible to view.

This sure would clear up the clutter on the board. Nice work!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As long as Dez can actually figure out how to use it, I'm all for it.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Way to do the board a solid! I'll definitely use this when I make my own mock after the combine

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who said you could spread the sheet around here?:beer:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress