Man.... schwarber looks..... weird now

CSF77

Liked Posts:
That said: if the D leaves 3B open there is nothing wrong with bunting over there to send a message vs making that a part of your game.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Doesnt mean he was purposely trying to hit to left field. If you are swinging late on pitches 6 inches off the plate it's going to LF.

Many of us commnet on the forum during the game. If you were here last year you know how many times I commented about Schwarber trying to pull pitches off the plate, begging him to go with the pitch. It's easy to tell an inside out swing versus a late swing and him purposly hitting opposite field didnt happen often

My hope is that all that changes this year with the new hitting coach and better attitude by Schwarber. With his power he should have plenty of hits to LF
Looks like quite a few ding dings going oppo in 2015. He isn't swinging late. He's letting the ball travel. Your post is another indication that you don't know jack about baseball.

11025.png

Source is
https://www.numberfire.com/mlb/news/14921/fantasy-baseball-what-should-we-do-with-kyle-schwarber

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hitters are taught to hit for SLG. So normally hitters are looking to drive in the alley on their pull side because that is their power center.

Going for oppi is more of a contact hitter who are looking to slap a single. Which is equal to working a count for a walk.

Schwarber just needs to keep in his wheel house and accept his walks vs swinging at pitches that are intended to produce results that favor the shift.
Lots of weighted bat training going on inside MLB/MiLB team facilities in the off-season focusing on explosive moves to all fields and improving launch angles with the increased velo.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You didn't figure that out until this thread?

"Dr. Loopyswing"?

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a change in hell they would win a single playoff game."

Shall I continue?
LOL. I know it isn't news. Eggtrousers used to be in my signature. I can't recall specifically what his pre-game prediction of failure was on Soler, but he ended up with a game of at least 2-3 with a bomb. :lmao:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
LOL. I know it isn't news. Eggtrousers used to be in my signature. I can't recall specifically what his pre-game prediction of failure was on Soler, but he ended up with a game of at least 2-3 with a bomb. :lmao:
I predicted Soler would be a bust......and he is

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Looks like quite a few ding dings going oppo in 2015. He isn't swinging late. He's letting the ball travel. Your post is another indication that you don't know jack about baseball.
Don't buy it

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This is a dumb diversion. You predicted he would fail in a particular game and he actually crushed it that night.
I predicted Soler would be a bust as a player and I was 100% right. That's more insightful than any prediction of an at bat. Thanks Professor

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I predicted Soler would be a bust as a player and I was 100% right. That's more insightful than any prediction of an at bat. Thanks Professor
Another Strawman. Not shocking at all.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
25% over an entire season isn't lucky or accidental it is intentional.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
On other note: Happ looks like that he is taking to the lead off so far. Almora not so much.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
On other note: Happ looks like that he is taking to the lead off so far. Almora not so much.
Just saw a video of Happ going opposite field HR. Love the guy. A better choice than Almora or Schwarber