OT: Peanut joins FBI!

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Longtime Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman can now start to investigate college basketball coaches funneling money to players as a part of the FBI. Tillman reportedly was accepted into the FBI, something he was training for last summer. The Sporting News, citing a source, said Tillman graduated from the FBI’s training academy in Quantico, Va., has his badge and is working for the FBI. Tillman earned a criminal justice degree at Louisiana-Lafayette and shortly after his NFL retirement he started to pursue a career with the FBI....."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-bears-cb-charles-tillman-reportedly-now-fbi-agent-161648774.html

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's his birthday change it to a birthday thread.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Love the Peannut, even though he will never be in the HOF

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Human slavery is still alive today! Join me in drawing a RED X on your hand to shine a light and raise awareness -- we need more voices #enditmovement
I'm with ya, brother. And when the FBI assigns you to your first false flag, don't do it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'm with ya, brother. And when the FBI assigns you to your first false flag, don't do it.

I think it’s more CIA and other entities involved in false flags, not the FBI.

AussieBear

lil known aussie fact.. was married in my early 20s fir one yr... she was FBI.. slayed it in hs.. got back n to her n hit it fer awhile n she be asked me marrys hurs.. i was like fuck it.. put a ring on it.....when we be getting married they did a background checks on me before APPROVING this gooberment arragned marruge. fucks even went around da hood knocking on doors talking to people on da streets... i went hoe be4 bros n paid a year fer it.. loss all me shady friends fer a year... so dis thang aint be workd out...

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
Love the Peannut, even though he will never be in the HOF

Do you have to put a negative spin on every single post you make? You can't just come out and say congratulations? In your imaginary years of wisdom you sure are grumpy one.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Do you have to put a negative spin on every single post you make? You can't just come out and say congratulations? In your imaginary years of wisdom you sure are grumpy one.

It was revealed in CBMB that he is really a jets fan. We also learned in CCS that he is deceased. It makes you wonder how a deceased person can post on message boards. Maybe that is why he is grumpy.

AussieBear

It was revealed in CBMB that he is really a jets fan. We also learned in CCS that he is deceased. It makes you wonder how a deceased person can post on message boards. Maybe that is why he is grumpy.

id be a betta real ommy.. pm me da details..

on second thought.. nvm.. id have to learnz ta type mo betta again

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very good of Peanut. Wishing him a very successful FBI career. The guy worked very hard during his football career and I have no doubt he will apply the same to his FBI career.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I said " Love the Peanut". Stop being a dicklicker

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Yes, I'm dead, so I'm having a really bad day

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Yes we definitely need more blacks in these buildings!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good for the "Me-Nut" . . . About time an ex-NFL-er did something with their life other than raining cash on strippers and bitching about CTE "no one told me about" . . .