HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Andrew Norwell's market value is 12 million per season & Jarvis Landry is 12-15 per season.

100 million for two players?

What are you Special person? The only number that matters is the per year cap hit. Everything else is beyond pointless to even give a shit about. NFL player salaries are paid from the TV money. Franchises aren't even dipping into their pockets for it. So why do you care?

msadows

Liked Posts:
What are you Special person? The only number that matters is the per year cap hit. Everything else is beyond pointless to even give a shit about. NFL player salaries are paid from the TV money. Franchises aren't even dipping into their pockets for it. So why do you care?

11.5m for norwell.
14m for landry
11m for fuller

dunno if we will be willing to spend 50% of our cap on 3 players.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't seen any comments on the alternative to Nelson being drafting of a CENTER and moving Cody to G - his natural position of dominance.

Can get a top 5 starting level C day two if not 3.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
11.5m for norwell.
14m for landry
11m for fuller

dunno if we will be willing to spend 50% of our cap on 3 players.

I’d gladly take all those talents for those prices. In fact, if you could land it, I’d even add on another top end CB for 14m. So 50m.
After Glennon, Wheaton, Sims, and Cooper get cut, there is 90m of cap. Minus that 50m, it still leaves 40m. More than enough to fill out the rest with lower value guys, sign the draft class, leave emergency funds, as well as extend Goldman and Amos.
If you can get guys hitting their prime that you expect to provide difference making production, you grab them.
Being the genius value only GM gets you talent producing 5-11 teams drafting in the 8-10 range every year. Football hell.