Willie Young Cut

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Lol damn is demarcus Lawrence about to be a bear xD

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
New coaching staff and people are surprised that the roster will have a lot of new faces?

This is completely expected. You hire a new boss and they are gonna clear out people that they deem as not fitting with the philosophy of the organization.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
New coaching staff and people are surprised that the roster will have a lot of new faces?

This is completely expected. You hire a new boss and they are gonna clear out people that they deem as not fitting with the philosophy of the organization.

Not your best players...unless there is a plan to replace them. Which with WRs there obviously wasn't.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Wasn't Justin Houston rumored to be available or a possible vet/contract cut? Could be an interesting pick up if it happens.

Hopefully this ends the "picking a guard at # 8" speculation.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutting Young and McPhee is a necessary move. Both are talented on the field, but the problem is they never see the field. Bears need an Edge rusher, but shouldn't reach for one.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
It damn well does affect MY draft strategy.

it doesn't affect your draft strategy one bit

images

Reactions: Myk

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Young had a failed physical designation with the cut.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It damn well does affect MY draft strategy.

If cutting a 33 year old often injured player who was a role player at best affects your strategy....it wasn't much of a strategy to begin with!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The panic police of CCS are alive and active!!!!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
My strategy was to ignore those talking rusher with the first. Now I have to consider it. It was a PERFECT strategy.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Glad you have me off ignore now!

Not that kind of ignore. Just not pay attention to the greatest pass rusher of all time in the draft predictions.

I'll really be curious what gets done in FA now.

But if you were on ignore, yes I wiped that out with Cutler's cutting. Restarted it with the Trubisky is a bust trolls.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Davenport? Key? Chubb (hopefully)?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

8th overall is way too rich for Davenport or Key. Heck, there's a good chance Key could fall to 39. However, at 39, I'd take Turay over Key at this point. We're not getting Chubb. A miracle would have to happen. If you want to take a pass rusher, take Landry. Other than Chubb, he would be the best EDGE available at 8 by far.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
8th overall is way too rich for Davenport or Key. Heck, there's a good chance Key could fall to 39. However, at 39, I'd take Turay over Key at this point. We're not getting Chubb. A miracle would have to happen. If you want to take a pass rusher, take Landry. Other than Chubb, he would be the best EDGE available at 8 by far.
I think Davenport is the second pass rusher of the board. I don't think Key is even in consideration with off the field problems and like I said I like the bulldog duo, Carter and Bellamy as possible late round targets.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk