Willie Young Cut

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Sad to see him go. He was one of the few bright spots from the Emery era. Fantastic value signing.
I'll always fondly remember the first time he did his sack celebration for us.

willie-young.gif

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Sad to see him go. He was one of the few bright spots from the Emery era. Fantastic value signing.
I'll always fondly remember the first time he did his sack celebration for us.

willie-young.gif

Willy loves him some fishin'!!

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
same as every day.. not much.. maybe play sum madden n give the boi a real chance in denver or ari..

what r ur plans?

I'm going to get naked and roll around on my collection of Mitchell Trubisky football cards and then I'm going to cut the head off of my stuffed giraffe Jeffry, pull out half of the stuffing, and fuck it while I watch My Little Pony. Going to be a GREAT DAY!!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I really liked Isaiah Irving. That is speed and more speed from both sides with push up the middle. He will get a shot at that other side with Floyd.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
That's too bad. I liked him and he played well when he was healthy. Although, the Bears seemed to be able to plug in anyone at OLB and they played well such as Sam Acho.

Wouldn't have minded seeing a rotation with Leonard Floyd, Willie Young, Sam Acho and rookie/free agent. A little money there and use more elsewhere.