Albert Wilson to Bears likely

greg23

Liked Posts:
Assuming Landry is a no go on a trade (please no) and Watkins and Robinson are not available

I'd be fine with:

Wilson
Lee
Burton

As fa signings with a 2nd or 3rd/4th round outside speed wr pick to round out our recv corp

Wilson
Lee
Merideth
Draft pick
White
Bellamy

Shaheen
Burton
Brown
Braunecker

In this scenario we aren't getting a #1 becausr there isn't a #1 in fa or the draft

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1. Kendall Wright did decent on the outside and in the slot but he's not great at either so playing him out of position isn't a big deal.
2. Kendall Wright played snaps on the outside last year. Did you watch the games last year?
3. Wright was the worst wide receiver on the Titans depth chart he's not a starter as he showed last year he belongs as a number 4 on a depth chart.
4. Albert Wilson's market value is around 3 years 15 million about 5 million per season he's not going to break the bank. He will get the Torrey Smith deal.

And you're arguing against yourself.:beer: I guess you missed the part where he signed here to get snaps and you wanting a backup playing a more important role when we are actually trying to improve. Wright isn't signing as a backup. Your response is the brevity version of Remy circularity. without the obtuse proofs. Just admit you didn't recall Wright was UFA when you made the 1st post and move on. You've had some clunkers lately. We all do it. Better posters just say oops.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Assuming Landry is a no go on a trade (please no) and Watkins and Robinson are not available

I'd be fine with:

Wilson
Lee
Burton

As fa signings with a 2nd or 3rd/4th round outside speed wr pick to round out our recv corp

Wilson
Lee
Merideth
Draft pick
White
Bellamy

Shaheen
Burton
Brown
Braunecker

In this scenario we aren't getting a #1 becausr there isn't a #1 in fa or the draft

Agreed. This is a solid outcome, if none of the big FA WR'S are available.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
And with FA and 7 draft picks it will be addressed.

Pinning your hopes for WR with the first pick is only setting yourself up for disappointment.
Yes it is..............Over the last three years 13 first round wr's and only Amari Cooper should be considered a true #1. Over that period the most productive wr's have come in rounds two and three.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think Landry is a good player and really competitive. I would not have an issue trading first round slots with Miami to get him. I just hope the contract isn’t too crazy. I would like to see Fuller re-signed and Goldman and Amos extended. With Landry in the fold, they could double down with Ridley or possibly still have a shot at Edmunds, Davenport or Ward. Orlando Brown Jr. would be a nice get too.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

I'd be fine with:

Wilson
Lee
Burton

Wilson
Lee
Merideth
Draft pick
White
Bellamy

Shaheen
Burton
Brown
Braunecker

That's pretty much the scenario I envision, though I think they could draft or sign another blocking TE if they get Burton. It's not bad at all. And there's no reason that offense can't go with Trubisky running the show and Nagy calling the plays.

Luke

Liked Posts:
I just heard Pompeii on the Score. He said he spoke with Merediths agent in Indy and Cam is already running which is really good news. He also expects the Bears to keep Sims which would probably negate any Burton signing. As far as trading anything for Landry, he didn't like that idea.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Landry's draft profile has him described as a possession receiver

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And you're arguing against yourself.:beer: I guess you missed the part where he signed here to get snaps and you wanting a backup playing a more important role when we are actually trying to improve. Wright isn't signing as a backup. Your response is the brevity version of Remy circularity. without the obtuse proofs. Just admit you didn't recall Wright was UFA when you made the 1st post and move on. You've had some clunkers lately. We all do it. Better posters just say oops.

I'm not sure what you wrote here. Why do you put periods in the middle of sentences?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Why the hell not?? Blame it on injuries, over zealous expectations, or lousy scouting, bottom line, he's a bust.
This is the year I'm adding kw to my fantasy team, his draft comp was deandre hopkins

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
So from what I gather, Kendall Wright can't be cut because he signed a one-year deal. If only Discerning posters had told me that sooner after I made my post. [emoji14]

In all seriousness though Kendall Wright will not be back.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So from what I gather, Kendall Wright can't be cut because he signed a one-year deal. If only Discerning posters had told me that sooner after I made my post. [emoji14]

In all seriousness though Kendall Wright will not be back.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

It seems like your knowledge of Kendall Wright is at the same level as your knowledge of Amari Cooper

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kendall Wright to Miami with Dowell Loggains? He could take over Jarvis Landry's spot on the slot for a lot cheaper.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I'd rather see the Bears bring back Kendall Wright or draft someone like Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk or DJ Moore. They could even draft Calvin Ridley and play him in the slot his rookie season.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd rather see the Bears bring back Kendall Wright or draft someone like Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk or DJ Moore. They could even draft Calvin Ridley and play him in the slot his rookie season.

They need to do both. This is not a single solution problem at WR. They need 3-4 major upgrades.

Kendall Wright is mediocre. We can do much better than mediocre.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Kendall Wright to Miami with Dowell Loggains? He could take over Jarvis Landry's spot on the slot for a lot cheaper.

I hope that is joke. Wright is a huge downgrade from landry.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I just heard Pompeii on the Score. He said he spoke with Merediths agent in Indy and Cam is already running which is really good news. He also expects the Bears to keep Sims which would probably negate any Burton signing. As far as trading anything for Landry, he didn't like that idea.
Good to know that about Cam. Sims............ I think we could do better, but that is a Pace and Nagy call.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
That is the main dilemma for Miami. Even if they rescind the tag on Landry, they are still gonna have to spend about 8 million to get a decent slot WR to replace him. I would also assume a 50 % replacement cost for any player that they would potentially cut to keep Landry.

Basically, the Dolphins are fucked either way.